+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130131132133134135136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1400

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Re: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3245511;
    Now if she can just ditch the pap boyfriend she will be 100 times better in my book!

No doubt. He is one slimey looking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3245511;
    Now if she can just ditch the pap boyfriend she will be 100 times better in my book!
    I had no idea she was still with that guy.
    CYA

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Yeah. I thought he was out of the picture.

She recently has been seen with him in Vegas and a few other places. They aren't lovey dovey in public but he's clearly there and has no reason to be there other than that they are seeing each other again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think it's silly how she's showing up in commercials for GMA acting as if nothing has happened in the past months.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

She is clearly still a very lost child who wants to rebel against her parents. I think she needs a good long vacation in real-life with her children. She cannot be hurting for money that badly that she cannot go grow up a little bit and think of something other than being famous for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3248290;
    She is clearly still a very lost child who wants to rebel against her parents. I think she needs a good long vacation in real-life with her children. She cannot be hurting for money that badly that she cannot go grow up a little bit and think of something other than being famous for awhile.
    I think she needs to learn to be a mother to them on a day to day basis. It's easy to be a good mom when you're on a beach with a nanny or two in tow but it's a whole new ballgame when you have to deal with real, not so pretty, daily parenting demands.
    CYA

But how many celebrities actually deal with the real, not so pretty, daily parenting demands? I feel bad for children of celebrities because they don't really have parents. The material things are nice (I would imagine) but can't make up for not having mom and/or dad around when you need them.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

So now that she's becoming successful again.. it seems like her family's out to use her. I don't know too many people who have to pay their family an additional 1 million on top of everything else she's paying them.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3256833;
    So now that she's becoming successful again.. it seems like her family's out to use her. I don't know too many people who have to pay their family an additional 1 million on top of everything else she's paying them.
    They've ALWAYS been out to use her--this is nothing new.

And really, this comeback is a masterful act of P.R., because if you YouTube up and watch some of the performances she's recently given, while they are certainly better than that infamous VMA performance, at the same time they also definitively prove that the "original" Britney is dead and gone for good. The moves are better practiced and less hurky-jerky than at the height of her disaster, but she still moves at about a third of the speed she did a mere few years ago. Her flexibility is not the same either.

Go find that video where she dances with the chair (tap, tap, looking the name of it up -- okay, its "Stronger"). Could she do that now? I doubt it. Most especially since she's dancing alone (well, other than the chair) in that video. There's nothing else to distract you. Whereas the current routines all seem to be about putting her in a formation to kind of distract us.

Although I admit its possible that the editing of her videos maybe always benefited her, being filled with lots of quick cuts--which might have always added to some illusion that she could dance pretty fast. I suppose the thing to do is look up old footage of her dancing live and compare THAT to her current live dancing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread