+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

King K-Fed

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15934093/

King K-Fed
    Speaking of divorcing couples, getting dumped by Britney Spears has not hurt Kevin Federline’s ego. He has now decided the only reason people dislike him, well not because of him or his work, but because of who he married.

He’s espoused this new theory on stage at the Hollywood House of Blues, in response to the question posed by a member of his posse, "Why does American hate you?"

Mr. Federline replied, "Maybe because I took their queen. I am America’s most hated."

America’s queen, you mean Char Jackson?

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/29/rosie-...to-panty-camp/

Rosie to Brit: Ditch "Idiots," Come Live With Me!
    Posted Nov 29th 2006 12:10PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: TV, Britney and Kevin, The View

Today on "The View," Rosie invited Britney Spears to live with her, her lover Kelly, and their kids, and begged Britney to forsake what she called her new "idiot" BFFs -- Hilton and Lohan.

O'Donnell really, really wants to snatch Brit from the clutches of her panty-shunning pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and provide basic instruction to the Britster on how to wear underwear again.

She told Elisabeth, Joy and Barbara that her feelings for Britney were "purely maternal," and that she didn't worry about Britney corrupting her own kids -- a concern that Joy sensibly raised. Rosie also appealed to Victoria's Secret to provide an unlimited supply of underwear to the Taco Belles, so that we -- and the rest of the viewing public -- don't have to be subjected to their "ying-yang," as Rosie called it.

Barbara, austere as ever, asked only the eternal question, "Why?"

Does this look like a stable mother???

image courtesy of eonline.com

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images...ney.112806.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2160612;
    O'Donnell really, really wants to snatch Brit from the clutches of her panty-shunning pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and provide basic instruction to the Britster on how to wear underwear again.
    Seriously, the amount of Britney crotch shot is getting sick and annoying. One time was enough, but now its like she's competing with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton on who can accumulate the most crotch shots in a month.

Just when I thought Britney was trying to clean up her image after K-Fed, she's going back downhill fast (although its a trainwreck I enjoy watching). She also continues to look rather sloppy and messy everytime she's out partying.....which is everynight.

K-Fed might actually win custody if she keeps this up.

Its really disturbing when I think she was actually better off married to K-Fed. At least she didn't embarass herself on a nightly basis like this and perhaps, she was actually with her kids.

Ok, I just heard that Britney left Kevin because he had an affair with Kendra something (she some kind of xxx star). Friends to Kendra(?) say that Kevin and Kendra (?) are only **** buddies. Thus, Britney goes insane and parties all the time being a huge wreck.

Makes sense to me...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane;1896931;
    Britney needs hurry up and have the baby so you she come back out because I'm ready for some new music.
    she already had the kid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whereismymind;2162254;
    she already had the kid lol
    That quote by lil_romane was made on 5/10/06 before she had her baby.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Britney Spears has answered back to those who've said she's been partying too hard since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline after two years of marriage.

"It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've even celebrated my birthday," Spears, who marked her 25th birthday on Saturday with a bash at Mr. Chow's restaurant in Beverly Hills, writes on her Web site.

The singer has been spotted out recently with with pals including Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and revealing photographs of her getting out of the car have circulated online.

"Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a bit too far," Spears writes. "Anyway, thank God for Victoria Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me."

She signs off: "I'm just getting started …. Happy Holidays everyone!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread