+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1400

Thread: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

FORT Fogey

Re: Britney Spears Just Won't Go Away

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2744665;
    I think if the world, the media, etc. quit paying attention to her, she might get it, but she enjoys being the center of attention and doesn't care if it's good or bad attention.
    I think this is one of the biggest question marks in the whole mess. Among her addictions, the girl is clearly addicted to the attention of the paparazzi. no one needs to buy gas that often -- she knows she'll be photographed each time she does. She's been known to alert the paparazzi of her daily schedule so they know where to follow her. She's been known to ask body guards to allow the paparazzi to get close to her in given moments to make sure she gets attention for them (including the letter she delivered to her mom telling her to get out of her life). For the little whining that Britney had do to people like Matt Lauer about wanting to be left alone, I think it's clear that she would be devestated if it all went away.

So what would happen if it did all go away? Would it be a wake up call for her, and a quiet time to get herself better? Or would she do things even more drastic and dangerous in order to get the attention back on her? I tend to think she'd do whatever it took to get the attention back.

FORT Fan

Brit -- Free of Drugs and Alcohol at Cedars? - TMZ.com

Britney Spears didn't test positive for drugs or alcohol during her two-night stay at Cedars-Sinai, according to a new report.

A "reliable source" tells People that Brit "tested clean ... This lady is as clean as clean can be, and has been for some time." What's more, the source said that reports that Brit threatened suicide were "bulls**t."

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2744673;
    I think this is one of the biggest question marks in the whole mess. Among her addictions, the girl is clearly addicted to the attention of the paparazzi. no one needs to buy gas that often -- she knows she'll be photographed each time she does. She's been known to alert the paparazzi of her daily schedule so they know where to follow her. She's been known to ask body guards to allow the paparazzi to get close to her in given moments to make sure she gets attention for them (including the letter she delivered to her mom telling her to get out of her life). For the little whining that Britney had do to people like Matt Lauer about wanting to be left alone, I think it's clear that she would be devestated if it all went away.

So what would happen if it did all go away? Would it be a wake up call for her, and a quiet time to get herself better? Or would she do things even more drastic and dangerous in order to get the attention back on her? I tend to think she'd do whatever it took to get the attention back.

Sadly, I agree.

How much help does a person scream out for (in her case, its not her actually screaming help, but its her actions doing it for her) until something is done.

It's like those tragic cases of someone committing mass murder in public and then the people closest to the perpetrator saying: "They needed help, we all saw that".
    So how much does a person do to themselves and others before help is gotten? Or do we wait until its too late and then everyone wrings their hands saying: "she needed help and no one would help her" ??

And yes, help often needs to be wanted by the person needing it too. But why keep putting the kids in her hands when its clear she is not capable of taking care of them. What if one of the children took one of the pills?

Sadly, I have a friend with a cousin addicted to Oxycontin. Her 1 year old child got one of the pills in his mouth. They got it out, but enough of it dissolved in his mouth that he was rushed to the hospital and it was touch and go for 24 hours. The kid was on a respirator, etc. Social Services were called in and yet NOTHING was done to the mom. Her mother forced her to go to rehab, yet she is still a trainwreck. Not even the thought of almost losing her child because of HER addiction has helped her. But she still has the child. So does she have to kill the child before they do anything? And I don't mean on purpose. Just the child having access to get one of these pills in his mouth means she is a danger to her own child and he almost died because of it and still nothing was really done.

This seems to be similar to Brittany's case. I hope KFed is able to keep custody and restrict visitation before she accidentally kills one of the kids because of her irresponsibilty, mental health issues, dependency issues, whichever, take your pick.

And it always seems its the kids that suffer. At least the ages of Brittany's kids, they will most likely forget the stuff that has happened, unless it continues to happen throughout their life. But at this age, they have the opportunity to have a fairly normal life if she is out of it and won't remember what a trainwreck of a mother she is.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Honestly, she most probably does have a mental condition that is part of the reason she behaves the way she does. But I firmly believe her true condition is selfish manipulative needs. She does what she wants, when she wants. She wants the freedom from her children so she can go out and find new playthings like that pap Adnon or whatever his name is. I'm sorry but you just get out of the hospital and you go on a weekend (or longer) getaway with a paparazzi?! That's ridiculous. That's so far beyond a mental condition; it's a cry/scream/yell for attention.

You all willl be happy to hear that Dr. Phil cancelled the taping of his Britney show. Apparently Krom called and complained one too many times and the good ol' doc took the hint.

Reports are also indicating that it is also a stipulation for getting her kids back that she must succumb to a treatment in a mental hospital, although how anyone would know that at this point is beyond me. It's right up there with the "Britney told Jamie Lynn that she won't be the only Spears in the news next week" story.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2737787;
    This thread should be renamed "What the Tramps are Doing Lately".

I think that name has already been coveted by "ShowBiz Tonight" otherwise known as the BrittanyParisLindsayNicole chronicles.

it's a shame that these kids have no clue and no guidance on how to live a life without going over the edge. I blame the parents on the lack of upbringing and the celebrity for not growing up. If my kids had pulled 1/4 of what these kids have, I would have committed them myself. Drinking and driving,...sluttiness,.....no accountability,...., possible drug use,.....

When celebrities are over 21, what is the solution? I know that I don't buy the product and maybe if enough people didn't buy the movie/dvd/cd, they wouldn't have enough money. BUT she seems to have been the family moneycow and now the family still seems to want her to continue to be the moneycow regardless of how her mental health is,..at any and all costs. I think she's headed to a suicide attempt and there's nothing anyone will do about it. I also think her mother will be shedding a lot of crocodile tears and gnashing her teeth. What a shame for Brittany! And the worst shame of it is this could be about Lindsay Lohan word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2744713;
    Britney Spears didn't test positive for drugs or alcohol during her two-night stay at Cedars-Sinai, according to a new report.

A "reliable source" tells People that Brit "tested clean ... This lady is as clean as clean can be, and has been for some time." What's more, the source said that reports that Brit threatened suicide were "bulls**t."
    If true, that means she's simply insane.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

"as clean as clean can be"
    "has been for a long time"
    "reports....were bulls**t"

"clean as clean can be" are almost the exact same words Sam Lufti used to describe her last year when Brit's drug tests showed positive results and her camp kept dishing up different reasons for it in public. All of those phrases sound like they originated somewhere with Lufti or another paid friend of Britney's. She may or may not have tested clean, she may or may not have threatened suicide (I tend to doubt she did, her ego's too big) but the above is obviously neither a professional opinion or a reliable source, so I put it with the same stack of comments by Lufti or Simms or other paid friends of hers.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Ah, Sam Lufti. Her chief enabler. He'll be the one standing over her corpse the day she dies, dancing in a shower of money.

Google the guy. If Britney was in danger before him, she's now in REAL trouble with him around.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread