+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

All Things Brangelina

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, according to a report on People magazine's Web site.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling a charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

The report says the pregnancy was confirmed by representatives of both stars but does not identify them by name.

The news comes one month after papers were filed to make Pitt the adoptive father of Jolie's two children. Jolie sought to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt.

Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now 1 year old. Jolie's son, now 4 years old, was adopted from Cambodia.

Pitt and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation last January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 42, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, recently toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan with Pitt. She met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf and toured a town largely destroyed by the October 8 earthquake that killed an estimated 86,000 people.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html
    Looks like the rumors are true. Congratulations to them. They look really happy together. I have a feeling they'll be like Goldie Hawn (who was married two or three times) and Kurt Russell (who had also been divorced) and just not ever get married.

That's going to be one beautiful baby.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Wow, that's exciting news, and that baby is going to be one gorgeous person!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    and that baby is going to be one gorgeous person!!!
    Heck, even their adoptive babies are gorgeous. I saw a recent picture of Zahara and she is beautiful. She has a really delicate face, her mom's lips and big gorgeous eyes.

Congrats to them. I just feel a little bad for Jennifer if she did indeed want a baby.

Why should I get excited about some celebrity having a baby? The world is full of people having babies, and that someone famous is having one doesn't make it more meaningful.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I was sorta hoping the rumors weren't true Atleast wait a year after the divorce. Just seems to me that Brad is just completely DONE with Jennifer, not even caring about her feelings or their past relationship.

Congrats to them though... they seem very happy together.

(Excuse me while I still cry that Brad and Jennifer are definitely for sure done now... )

Oh lord, a year of Brangelina pregnancy/spawn news to look forward to.

Apparently I am the only person on the planet who doesn't find her attractive and thinks the spawn may possibly be freaky looking.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wasn't there something about Jen and Brad....where she wanted a baby and he didn't?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Apparently I am the only person on the planet who doesn't find her attractive and thinks the spawn may possibly be freaky looking.
    You're not the only one, Rattus. I agree with you on this one.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Good for them! ANY baby is a beautiful baby, but I'm happy for the two of them, especially Jolie, that it appears they are getting the 'thing's in life that really matter: family and love!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    You're not the only one, Rattus. I agree with you on this one.
    Yeah... in my eyes, she's NO WHERE near as gorgeous as Jennifer

I just think she's weird, period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast