+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

All I have to say is better these two than Tom and Katie.

Good for them, good for anyone who's having a child that will be loved and treated so greatly. It's easy to see that these two are and will be great parents.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well maybe she does know better. Maybe she knows that Pitt is the guy for her. And maybe he knows the same.
    If it was just her I might agree. But there's children involved as well, and Maddox was calling Brad "Daddy" a few months into their relationship. That's just not cool whatever way you slice it.

Gosh ! Some of you are so negative. Can't we just wish Brad and Angelina, and the kiddies, all the best. It is difficult being in the limelight as is.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Oh brother it's a choice they make. I do not pity them. On top of getting millions, they get free clothes and accomodations.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I, for one, am disappointed in the fact that Angelina is pregnant with Brad's child. I think he's being a little insensitive to Jen's feelings. I just hope that Jennifer will be okay after she finds out about this, because it will surely shake her up.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Why everything's going too swell for pregnant Angelina

By PETER TRUTE

January 16, 2006

EVEN the most beautiful mums-to-be can suffer from the ravages of pregnancy.

Globe-trotting actor Angelina Jolie not only showed off her swelling tummy, but also swelling veins during a visit to Haiti in the Caribbean.

And experts say it is actually Jolie's fat-free figure that has made the condition worse.

Just days after publicists confirmed that Jolie, a sponsor of several humanitarian causes, was expecting a child with her actor partner Brad Pitt, the A-list couple visited the sweltering capital of Haiti, Port au Prince.

While the almost rope-like appearance of the blood vessels was striking, medical experts said it was a common condition of pregnancy known as venous dilation.

Professor Michael Bennett from the Royal Hospital for Women said that venous dilation was caused by an expecting mother's increased blood supply, the extra body heat generated during pregnancy and being in a hot climate.

But the swelling would not be noticeable on someone with a lot of body fat.

"In somebody who is as slim as she is, you are likely to see the veins reasonably prominently in most circumstances when she is warm," Professor Bennett said.

"The pregnancy is producing heat and what she has to do physiologically is get that blood to the surface of her body to get rid of that heat."

Enlarging of the veins is also needed just to cope with the extra blood supply during pregnancy, Professor Bennett said.

"The blood volume goes up by close to 50per cent in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy," he said.

Jolie and Pitt have not revealed when their child is due, although she is said to be five months pregnant.

The pair were in Haiti on the invitation of Haitian-born hip-hop artist Wyclef Jean.

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.a...001022,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    Jolie and Pitt have not revealed when their child is due, although she is said to be five months pregnant.

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.a...001022,00.html
    5 Months! Wow, they really didn't wait at all. Of course, you can't always plan when these things will happen.

My veins were all gross and swollen like that. I feel for her. It makes you feel SO sexy.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    People make mistakes in life. If you never have, count yourself very lucky. When you find out you have, you try to correct it and move forward. It sounds like that's what Brad and Angelina both believe they are doing. I think its better to divorce than to stay with someone you don't love and that doesn't want the same things that you want. ESPECIALLY before you bring children into the equation.

They're both adults. They "appear" to have similar interests. I also get this vibe that as wild and weird as Angelina comes across, she will always be fiercely protective of her children, no matter what happens. Brad "might" be a speed bump later to her, but she will take care of her children.

I get irked when I hear about "proper mourning periods" on the radio and stuff....every single situation is different and only those people involved know what happened. If the ink dried in October, it doesn't mean the marriage was actually intact until that time. They could have been living apart for quite a long time before and had already been through their "mourning" period. The divorce itself "mechanically" is sometimes the "finale" to a long period of suffering and stress. Closure came sooner than most may see or understand.

Jen may be the "dumpee" and may need a little longer to get over it, but I would be very surprised if she had no idea it was coming.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I found this computer generated picture of what their baby would look like. I think that whoever made this pic did a horrible job, I think the baby looks really weird, I hope that this is not what their baby would look like, you'd think that two such beautiful persons could get a baby that looks better.

Source: http://expressen.se/index.jsp?a=505514

(Swedish newspaper)
    Last edited by femme fatale; 08-15-2006 at 05:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread