+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

Wow, Shiloh is the spitting image of Brad.

Yes, she's a cutie! She has her mother's lips (lucky girl!). If you look at the photo of Shiloh when she was a newborn, she resembles what we can see of Vivienne. What a beautiful family, I am so happy that they are generous enough to donate the money from the photos to charity.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3129906;
    They have to be married to be divorced. I don't think they plan on getting married. I do think Brad would marry her, but she is the one who doesn't feel like it is all that important.
    plus, I think she likes to work both sides of the street.
    I keep hoping Space Aliens will abduct the whole Brangelina family, mini-day care included so that we won't have to look at or hear from them ever again. So much for wishful thinking.

I think that they're a beautiful spread. The entire family is gorgeous. I'm definitely in the minority, but I love the entire family.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;3154927;
    plus, I think she likes to work both sides of the street.
    I keep hoping Space Aliens will abduct the whole Brangelina family, mini-day care included so that we won't have to look at or hear from them ever again. So much for wishful thinking.
    They're harmless, if annoying. At the very least they make sure there are less spare unadopted kids hanging around Africa.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3154493;
    Yes, she's a cutie! She has her mother's lips (lucky girl!).
    She's getting injections already?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3155217;
    I think that they're a beautiful spread. The entire family is gorgeous. I'm definitely in the minority, but I love the entire family.
    I don't know if we're in the minority or not, but I like them too. I don't envy them having six kids under the age of 6 though. I would have to shoot myself. Even so, I think they're all adorable.

FORT Fogey

I think that the kids are beautiful, but I have to admit that something just doesn't sit as "honest" with me, seeing that the entire family is in the spread. The argument that is always made for selling the pictures and donating the money to charity is that it controls the whole thing -- the babies are protected from parents being bombarded by paparazzi for the "first shot", and money goes to a good cause. Given the celebs who've released pictures at no charge under the same premise (Tiger Woods, Sarah Jessica Parker / Matthew Broderick and others) I don't think the money is REALLY necessary. But a good cause is helped, so at least some good comes from the quest for bragging rights.

But to me, in this case, when the entire family is pictured, it goes beyond "we know you're going to try to get shots of the babies, so here you go". By including the older four kids, its not just about protecting the babies. It's also about promoting this image of this beautiful, wonderful, wholesome, loving family. It's like the real life version of the suburban family photo shoot that Brad and Angelina infamously did for the release of Mr and Mrs Smith. There's no question that they are extremely sought after, and their privacy is limited. But by making a move like this which promotes the entire family, to me, there's too strong a hint of self-promotion and not simply an attempt to control a level of privacy.

FORT Fogey

I really do not get what is so bad about these two and their family to some, but we all have the right to opinions. I think that unlike a lot of Hollywood they seem to promote themselves wholeheartedly for charity and give their whole selves and their family, but when it is for premieres and such they are more subdued and to me they treat it as their job. I think they seem to be great people, and we must remember that most people can go through odd phases when we are young. Angelina seems to have grown-up, and found her niche in life. I say congratulations to them, and hope they all are happy and healthy.

As for showing all the kids, well I have three kids, and I would never want any one of them to feel the others were more important. I see nothing wrong with the inclusion of all of them together seeing is they are all family.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3155456;
    I really do not get what is so bad about these two and their family to some, but we all have the right to opinions. I think that unlike a lot of Hollywood they seem to promote themselves wholeheartedly for charity and give their whole selves and their family, but when it is for premieres and such they are more subdued and to me they treat it as their job. I think they seem to be great people, and we must remember that most people can go through odd phases when we are young. Angelina seems to have grown-up, and found her niche in life. I say congratulations to them, and hope they all are happy and healthy.

As for showing all the kids, well I have three kids, and I would never want any one of them to feel the others were more important. I see nothing wrong with the inclusion of all of them together seeing is they are all family.
    Very well said MHcarrollton

I love and adore this family....I'm extremely jealous that Angelina has Brad but I'm just as jealous of Brad that he has Angelina..I think they are both 2 of the most beautiful people in the world.

The pictures of their family are absolutely breathtaking...even the children that are not their biological children are gorgeous!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread