+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

In May, Jolie, 33, said on the Today show, "Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."
    For some reason this quote kinda makes me want to punch her in the face. Yes, Angelina you're just so much more womanly than the rest of us. You are perfect in every way. I know that's not what she "meant".. but.. I just don't like it. Not fond of her at all anymore.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I think it's hilarious that the names are already in the press. I'll buy it since it's People and i read form them frequently.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Knox & Vivienne are the names of the twins. I really like Brangelina but could they get anymore perfect - a boy & a girl. Even their kids are perfectly balanced, 3 of each.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I was thinking the same thing, could they be any more perfect? I have always had this feeling like something tragic would happen to them because they are so perfect. I wish them the best. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3129075;
    I was thinking the same thing, could they be any more perfect? I have always had this feeling like something tragic would happen to them because they are so perfect. I wish them the best. Congratulations!
    It's a Hollywood romance, so yeah they'll probably end up divorced. (Angie will tire of Brad and "take" somebody else's husband haha) And the kids will end up like Paris Hilton and that ilk.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

They have to be married to be divorced. I don't think they plan on getting married. I do think Brad would marry her, but she is the one who doesn't feel like it is all that important.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I agree about the marriage thing MamaC. In the past I think she was quoted as saying that marriage didn't matter it was the committment to their family and kids that matters. Now with 6 kids under the age of 6 I really don't think Brad or Angie are going anywhere.

PS: I'm sick of people saying Angelina stole him from Jennifer Aniston. I give Brad the benefit of the doubt on that one. He doesn't strike me as someone who would cheat unless the relationship was over.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

You can log on to People.com at 7pm tonight to see the photos of the twins. I am really interested to see if they are blond like Shiloh or dark haired like their mom. Maybe one of each. You couldn't ask for a better gene pool, Brad and Angelina are two gorgeous human beings. I actually saw photos of them at their new home which were obviously taken with an extremely long zoom lenses, but no babies in sight. They were playing with their 4 children along with Brad's parents.

I'm a sucker, but I'll be getting the People mag. Can't pass up over 19 pages of family photos. I've seen the cover and one other shot and they're babies, but the pictures, in my opinion, are really well done.

Here's your first chance to see the babies. Vivienne looks as though she's smiling already, I guess she just realized what family she was born in to!

Meet Vivienne & Knox Jolie-Pitt : People.com

+ Reply to Thread