+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2811484;
    The Pitt-Jolie's didn't go. So it definitely didn't happen.
    The Independent Spirit Awards is where that pic of Angie with the baby bump was taken. They did go. She was nominated for her role in A Mighty Heart
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Nono, I meant they didn't go to the Oscar Party "showdown" where Jennifer Aniston would be.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

2 more beautiful children in this world......

Must be something in the water in TV/movie/music land with all these celebrity babies and twins being born.....

Link Here

This time around will be double the pleasure for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who are expecting twins.

Jack Black let the news slip while doing a joint-interview with Jolie in Cannes to promote their movie, Kung Fu Panda. "You're gonna have as many as [the] Brady Bunch when you have these," he said during the chat with Today show's Natalie Morales.

Asked by Morales if she is indeed having twins, Jolie replied, "Yeah, yeah, we've confirmed that already. Well, Jack's just confirmed it actually."

The children will be the fifth and sixth for the Jolie and Pitt. The family currently consists of Maddox, 6; Pax, 4; Zahara, 3; and Shiloh, who turns 2 this month.

Pressed about the gender of the babies, Jolie said, "We would like to keep that private."

Pitt and Jolie are "thrilled" about adding to their brood, a source close to the couple told PEOPLE after Jolie debuted her baby bump at the Independent Spirit Awards in February.

The Jolie-Pitt clan have been staying in France at Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's historic Florentine-styled Villa Maryland. Jolie is currently at the Cannes Film Festival promoting Kung Fu Panda.

Excerpts of the interview will air Wednesday on Access Hollywood, and the full interview will air Thursday on the Today show.
    Wonder what the atmosphere was like once the interview was over with and it was just Angelina and Jack????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2998109;
    2 more beautiful children in this world......

Must be something in the water in TV/movie/music land with all these celebrity babies and twins being born.....

Maybe it's the brand water served in their doctors office

Angelina has supposedly checked into the hospital, although they're saying she's not in labor.

Angelina Jolie has checked into a hospital in the South of France in anticipation of giving birth to twins, the Associated Press reports.

"There's no urgency," hospital representative Nadine Bauer tells the AP. "[Jolie's admittance has] been planned for a long time."

Bauer added, "She's very well. Everything is fine."

Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting their fifth and sixth children. The clan currently consists of Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2.

In May, Jolie, 33, said on the Today show, "Unlike most women, I love being pregnant. [It makes] you feel like more like a woman than you've ever felt. You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."

As for the babies' first home, Jolie and Pitt recently signed a three-year lease on an estate in the French Riviera.
    Pregnant Angelina Jolie Checks into a Hospital - Babies, Angelina Jolie : People.com

It's a boy and a girl for the couple:
    Angelina Jolie Gives Birth to Twins
    Brad Pitt was at Angelina Jolie's side as she gave birth to a son and daughter Saturday at the Fondation Lenval hospital in Nice, France, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"The babies are doing well. The operation went just perfectly," Dr. Michael Sussmann told PEOPLE Sunday. "Angelina is in very good spirits. Brad Pitt was at her side. He was there and all was well."

Sussmann confirmed the Nice Matin newspaper report that Jolie gave birth to a boy, Knox Leon, and a girl, Vivienne Marcheline, by Cesarean section on Saturday night. Knox weighed 5.03 lbs, and Vivienne 5 lbs.

The twins are the fifth and sixth children for Jolie, 33, and partner Brad Pitt, 44, who are already parents to Maddox, 6; Pax, 4; Zahara, 3; and Shiloh, 2.

"The mother and father are very, very happy," Sussmann told PEOPLE.

The doctor told the Associated Press that the Cesarean was moved forward "for medical reasons" so that the babies could be born "in the best conditions." He also said Jolie is expected to stay in the hospital for a few days.

On July 1, Jolie checked in to the Fondation Lenval hospital to await the births. The family has been living in the south of France since this spring.

Jolie recently told Entertainment Weekly that she was surprised – but not daunted – when she learned she was having twins. "It did shock us, and we jumped to six [children] quickly," she said. "But we like a challenge."
    Angelina Jolie Gives Birth to Twins - Babies, Angelina Jolie : People.com

I'm not too keen on Knox for a name but I love the daughter's name, Vivienne Marcheline.

I read that Knox is named after Brad's grandfather. Whether it is a first or middle name, I don't know. Nice that they gave each child a family name.

FORT Fogey

Vivienne is really beautiful, Knox not my cup of tea. I bet they will be as beautiful as the rest.

+ Reply to Thread