+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

I can not fault Angelina for her comments regarding Shiloh in the beginning. I've always felt the same before each birth. Will I love this child as much as the first? I think it's a credit to her love for her adopted children, not a slight on her love for her biological child. It's a shame she made her insecurities public, but it's a real emotion that a lot of mothers feel. I think Brad and Angie have shown themselves to be great parents and all of those children are blessed with a loving home.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2789218;
    I went back and found the quote Angelina made regarding Shiloh, and it doesn't say she doesn't love her daughter. She was simply making the point that the adopted kids have had to endure much more in their short lives than Shiloh has and that she feels less sympathy for her because of it.

I know Angelina did a lot of strange things in her youth and young adulthood, but she has also done a lot since then that shows her growth and maturity. I would hate to think that I am constantly being judged for the mistakes and stupidity of my youth rather than for the better person that I am now. I learned from my follies - I'm sure she has too.
    ITA with you blues songstres. I think what Angelina did after her wild days is very impressive. She basically turned her life around and became a good role model. I personally couldn't have imagine her right now doing what she's is doing if you ask me that back when she was on her youth.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I am on the bandwagon of admiring Angelina and all the good that she does.

On a purely superficial level, I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Her children (both biological and adopted) are gorgeous and seemingly well behaved, both her and Brad seem to be really hands on parents and in this day and age, with that many children, is a really admirable trait.

I think she's done her "Britney" time in the public eye and she's changed.

And man oh man, I'm extremely jealous of the fact that she gets to wake up to Brad Pitt in the morning!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

You & me, bbnbama!!!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I love Brad & Angelina. I want them to be my Mommy & Daddy.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2790935;
    Her children (both biological and adopted) are gorgeous and seemingly well behaved, both her and Brad seem to be really hands on parents and in this day and age, with that many children, is a really admirable trait.
    I'm impressed with their parenting too. They seem to be really involved with their kids. Just last week, there were pics somewhere of Angie taking Maddox to the movies, just the two of them. Then, there were pics, later in the week, of the whole family on a snow holiday. Brad was adorable on his belly on an innertube, holding the video camera to film the kids.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Well I think her Spirit Award bump pretty much confirms she's expecting a child (or two).

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2809329;
    Well I think her Spirit Award bump pretty much confirms she's expecting a child (or two).
    I guess they won't announce the news until she's in her second trimester. Well, all of their children are adorable. I'm sure this one will be a cutie pie, too. I wish for her a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Once again, I'm soooooo jealous of her!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thanks for posting the picture! I was going to last night, but then got swept up in spending every minute with people here before I go back to school for class.

They're both looking amazing.

+ Reply to Thread