+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow! That's just classless.

Shocking that the NY Post allowed that to go to print. They should be ashamed.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Cute letter!

Evidently, Brad and Jen were not as compatible as people thought they were. Brad wanted to start a family, Jen wasn't ready yet. Brad was a big movie star and wanted to start a different career - maybe be an architect, Jen's movie career was just getting started. They were at different points in their lives and their goals were different, and they were separated for very long periods of time. The paparazzi followed them everywhere and they had no privacy whatsoever. All of this contributed to the end of their relationship. I think Angelina just came along at a time when Brad was frustrated and unhappy. She had similar goals to his and they hit it off.

They both seem to love children, are hands on parents, and want a big family. She seems ready to settle down and is more interested in having Brad's babies than in having his blood hanging in a vial around her neck. He has found a woman who shares his vision and goals. Good luck to them. (But - don't get married. In Hollywood, marriage seems to be the kiss of death to a relationship.)

The child of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will be blessed with good genes, and this is what it could look like. This computer-generated image combining the facial features of both parents predicts a big-lipped baby with blue-green eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That letter in the Post was incredibly tacky.

I'm sorry, I just don't see this lasting...though I hope I'm wrong for the kid's sakes. Angelina has a history of hooking up with her costars...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

That article is obnoxious...I don't see the humor in kicking someone during a challenging time in their life.

It's interesting to read the reactions of my fellow Forters to the news about Brad and Angelina. I love kids, babies, the American flag and all that, but it just seems so rushed to me. They've been together how long? Having a child is a life-time responsibility, how much could they possibly know about each other already? It's like Tom and Katie. I'll be generous and give each of these couples one year, max, then several attorneys will be making big bucks as these folks work out child support and visitation. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Kao
    I can't see how deliberately humiliating someone in an open letter in a newspaper that is read by millions of people is in anyway "cute" but to each their own. it's bad enough that the idiot press is blowing up her phone wanting quotes from her about the "good news." I love the reply that her publicist gave everyone:

"Jennifer is not in the practice of commenting on the lives of other people."

OWNED!
    Last edited by Kao; 01-12-2006 at 08:29 PM.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I can't say I'm happy. I think Brad and Angelina are ugly people on the inside....And that it shows. I consider Angelina a homewrecker...Nothing else.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Not a fan of Jen, but I am a fan of Brad and AJ, (movies, not her life with Billy Bob) long before this romance came into being. That said:
    This open letter is the most hurtful, disgusting piece of crap I have read since I can't remember when. Shame on the POST.
    I looked for the article online, and it isn't there. (that's a good thing).

Kao
    My bad. Upon checking for the link again for Noreen, it was the NY Daily News who did the deed. I don't know if that's better or worse, because the Post is like a damn tabloid pretending to be a newspaper so at least you expect crap like this from them!

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-324361c.html

I'm in total agreement, Noreen. I don't understand why anyone would be that mean. I very much doubt that any of these three people are villians or bad people. They are just people living their lives as best as they can muddle through, like the rest of us. I think that letter is nasty and needlessly cruel.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread