+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

and, quite honestly, I thought she had been looking sickly lately. Maybe it was just for a movie, but she was way too thin and nastly pallor to her skin.

but , she look radiant, and all the PDAs during the awards - There is something going on.

I hope it's a baby! Mind you whatever the glow is, is amazing for Angelina. She looks healthy and really a lot better than she has been looking.

FORT Fogey

I have nothing against these two, and rather think they seem to be doing a lot of things right. However, I cannot get past the thinking that Jolie-Pitt sounds like a corporation instead of a relationship. I wish for all four or now five possibly six children that they would get married. Call me old fashioned and all, but with all those children involved just sounds logical to me. If it works for them though I guess to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2327253;
    oh boo hoo hoo, you didn't have a car when you were in high school. Seriously, he's whining about this now? Did you have a job? He's in his 30s and he's still whining about not having a car in high school. Pa-the-tic. I was a single mom for a stretch and have plenty of friends who still are. Good grief, there are plenty of people who know about not getting child support. And this is what he has to whine about? My hubby's absent father didn't send support and he and his mom and brother ate a lot of spam and hot dogs to try to get enough protein because they couldn't afford fancy food. Many kids would be lucky to have the chance to get to go to prom, even if it meant the horrible indignity of your dad, the movie star, driving you there. Gah, this guy makes me sick.
    I agree. I come from Kenya and we were one of the many people who were in the poverty range. A car would have been out of the question for us and to just have a pair of shoes was a luxury. Medical care? That didn't happen and we had to walk miles to the nearest clinic and not even be able to guarantee getting seen since it would already have huge long lines early in the morning. One of the most amazing things to me when I came to America was when I was taken to a grocery store for the first time and I saw a whole aisle devoted to pet food. Many people didn't have enough to eat where I came from, but we have stores like Pet Smart filled to the brim for food for animals. I am always irritated when I hear people compain because they didn't get the latest video game or a car, because they do not know how lucky they are. Maybe it is just that I came from where we had so little that most Americans would not be able to imagine it.

So, is that the reason they don't have contact with him? Jon Voigt was a mean daddy and didn't buy them a car? Wah, freaking wah.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

It sure appears that Jolie is about to spawn again, and I'm assuming Pitt is the father, though with her, nothing is ever certain. So I wonder if she's going to do as she did last time and tell everyone how she loves her adopted kids more than she loves her natural child? Well, as I've made no secret of, I can't stand Angelina Jolie, never could, and every time I see a picture or video of her all I can think of is how badly she stunk when she and her buddy sat in that restaurant booth behind us in Las Vegas (I told that story in another thread when it happened), and I would be perfectly happy if I never had to hear or see anything about her ever.... but alas, it's not to be.

Well, I'd never wish a bad pregnancy on anyone, no matter how badly I think of them or how bad a mother I think they are or would be, so I hope her pregnancy goes well and the baby is healthy. However, I do wish this didn't mean that now I'll have to sit through several months of renewed Jolie-Pitt media blitz. Have they announced which country she'll spawn in this time?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2786465;
    However, I do wish this didn't mean that now I'll have to sit through several months of renewed Jolie-Pitt media blitz. Have they announced which country she'll spawn in this time?
    Oh no, not again. I swear, it's getting to the point where I am not going to be able to leave the house, turn on the TV or talk to other human beings. There are few things that I care less than, then the seeding and regeneration of putative saints .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2787478;
    Oh no, not again. I swear, it's getting to the point where I am not going to be able to leave the house, turn on the TV or talk to other human beings. There are few things that I care less than, then the seeding and regeneration of putative saints .
    Very nicely put, I totally agree.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I have a lot of respect for this woman. What she does with her life. Amazing.
    That's my 2 cents.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I very much respect what she does in terms of global awareness too JamiLee. I think she goes above and beyond. Especially in comparison to others in her similar position. I just can't hate her. Try as I may at times, there's something about what she does for all people that makes me really like her. I don't care if she's pregnant or where she has her baby. So she has her baby somewhere specifically to draw attention to a cause there.. that's more than I can say for the trollop of wenches like Paris and Britney who'd rather flash their whoohaas for attention.

+ Reply to Thread