+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Re: All Things Brangelina

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2314751;
    Not to be off topic, but is there some error where we can't see the last page of this thread. I can't keep track of the gossip if this thread is leading to no-where.
    It seems to be working again. Whatever John did was wonderful!

LG.

Quote Originally Posted by from the interview with James
    He explains: "One of the saddest things in my life happened when I was 16, which is when you can get your permit to drive in LA. I did not have a car in High School and neither did Angelina. "Try to imagine. You go to Beverly Hills High, one of the wealthiest High Schools in the nation. Even the cheapest car that anyone has is brand new. All my friends are well off. I have a movie-star father and no car.

"It was debilitating. I did not to go to the prom [the social highlight of an American high school career] because I felt uncomfortable that Dad would have to drive me. It's an embarrassing thing.
    oh boo hoo hoo, you didn't have a car when you were in high school. Seriously, he's whining about this now? Did you have a job? He's in his 30s and he's still whining about not having a car in high school. Pa-the-tic. I was a single mom for a stretch and have plenty of friends who still are. Good grief, there are plenty of people who know about not getting child support. And this is what he has to whine about? My hubby's absent father didn't send support and he and his mom and brother ate a lot of spam and hot dogs to try to get enough protein because they couldn't afford fancy food. Many kids would be lucky to have the chance to get to go to prom, even if it meant the horrible indignity of your dad, the movie star, driving you there. Gah, this guy makes me sick.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2327253;
    oh boo hoo hoo, you didn't have a car when you were in high school. Seriously, he's whining about this now? Did you have a job? He's in his 30s and he's still whining about not having a car in high school. Pa-the-tic. I was a single mom for a stretch and have plenty of friends who still are. Good grief, there are plenty of people who know about not getting child support. And this is what he has to whine about? My hubby's absent father didn't send support and he and his mom and brother ate a lot of spam and hot dogs to try to get enough protein because they couldn't afford fancy food. Many kids would be lucky to have the chance to get to go to prom, even if it meant the horrible indignity of your dad, the movie star, driving you there. Gah, this guy makes me sick.
    Ugh, that is sickening. Poor guy, didn't have a car. Big freaking deal. I grew up poor, through no fault of my parents (they both worked very hard), so cars were the least of my concerns. At least he had food and utilities. That's a damn site more than a lot of families have on a day-to-day basis. What a spoiled brat.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

LG.

But SG, can you "try to imagine" as he says going to high school and not having your own car? Um, yeah buddy. Most of us CAN imagine it. The fact that he calls it "one of the saddest things in my life" has me practically laughing. Good grief, that must be one charmed life you lead. He travels a lot with his sister - does he have a job? Has he ever actually done anything to support himself and benefit society? He and Angelina both seem to bear a huge grudge against their dad. Maybe he wasn't a perfect father, but a lot of kids from divorce forgive a lot more and have relationships with their parents when they are adults. I guess if they want to walk about being the "victim" and bearing witness to their horrible childhoods their whole lives they'll miss out on the relationships they could have with a little forgiveness and frankly a dose of reality. This reminds me of the Oprah article in the other Bragelina thread, and it doesn't paint a pretty picture.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He should have kept quiet instead of that as his first interview. I don't believe a lot of what goes around about this couple, but there is always tidbits that seem quite plausible.
    Her brother's really an interesting guy but I'm not so sure it's a good interesting. He comes off as creepy.

Angelina Files to Make Pax a 'Jolie-Pitt'

ETonline.com: Angelina Files to Make Pax a 'Jolie-Pitt'

The actress files paperwork so that her newly adopted three-year-old's name will reflect both her and partner Brad Pitt's surnames.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just in! ANGELINA JOLIE and BRAD PITT are making the newest addition to their family, PAX, a "Jolie-Pitt"!

Angelina recently filed paperwork with Los Angeles Superior Court asking to change the young boy's last name. His new full name will be Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt.

Angelina adopted the Vietnamese three-year-old as a single mother, but is now changing his name to include both her and Brad's last names. Pax will share the same last name as the couple's other three children: MADDOX, 5, ZAHARA, 2, and SHILOH, 10 months.

"I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life," Angelina said last month in the Ho Chi Minh City Law newspaper, according to an AP translation. ''I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I'm very proud and happy to be their mother.''

The 31-year-old actress said she hoped to keep her new son out of the spotlight.

"Photographs and press coverage will make him upset," she told the paper. ''I'm very worried about that. I would like to say I'm sorry for bringing this into Pax's life."

Why is she sorry for bringing this into his life? She has already adopted two other children; isn't she already aware of the ramifications?
    This woman really does try to play both sides of situations: stay at home/don't stay, etc. I still have a hard time with the way she talked about her birth child in Vanity Fair. I cannot understand why she would talk about caring more for her adopted children than her birth child. I would think you would care about them all just as much as one another.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...have these folks dropped out of the spotlight!!!!!!! Had to go to page 5 for their thread. So just to say, the latest rumors on the covers of the trashy mags are that she is pregnant with twins after undergoing in vitro fertilization! Seems so unlikely...if she wants more children she clearly has nothing against adoption....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2780498;
    Wow...have these folks dropped out of the spotlight!!!!!!! Had to go to page 5 for their thread. So just to say, the latest rumors on the covers of the trashy mags are that she is pregnant with twins after undergoing in vitro fertilization! Seems so unlikely...if she wants more children she clearly has nothing against adoption....
    Have you seen the pictures from the SAG awards? The dress she was wearing, and the bump caught in a couple of the pictures, certainly support the pregnancy rumors. I have no idea where the twins and/or in vitro rumors came from. But i would not be surprised at all if they don't confirm a pregnancy in the next couple of weeks.

Whether she is pregnant or not, she clearly wanted people to discuss her after the SAG awards. She knew that particular dress would get tongues wagging about her again and put her back in the spotlight.

+ Reply to Thread