+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

LG.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    that's a pretty good sized bump for a first time pregnancy if it is 3 months along (which is what I read).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I just can't help but feel bad for Jennifer Aniston in this whole mess.

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Wow, that's exciting news, and that baby is going to be one gorgeous person!!!

my guess is yes that may be a beautiful speciman of a human being OR all the good looks could could be too much of a good thing and the their spawn will be fugly!!

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    that's a pretty good sized bump for a first time pregnancy if it is 3 months along (which is what I read).
    Yeah... it almost looks like she's 5 or 6 months pregnant

*reads her new article straight off the press*

THIS JUST IN!!!

Jolie and Pitt still deny they are together

Kao
    It' s been reported that she was 5 months as of the day they made the announcement.

The only thing they should've done was wait a bit, what was the rush? I think the pregnancy was the reason why he petitioned to be the father of the first 2 children.
    I don't believe jen is out of the woodwork emotionally yet. She's trying to be strong but she's barely divorced.
    I like Jolie but this is going to be her 3rd marriage. And i don't see them sticking it out for a decade which is kind of sad since they have 2 kids together already.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I don't believe jen is out of the woodwork emotionally yet. She's trying to be strong but she's barely divorced. .
    I've always thought Jen "average" and could never understand the appeal, but I feel sorry for her. She must be emotionally devastated. You just know this pregnancy will be chronicled in People, Star, Intouch and USWeekly for months to come. Poor Jen. I feel her pain. Well at least she has Vince Vaughn. He is no Brad Pitt, but he is cute and funny.

Kao
    Man, did you see that "Open Letter to Jen" that the NY post wrote to her and put in their paper today? At this point, she could go over to Brad and Angie's with a chainsaw, blowtorch and a rocket launcher and I would like, totally understand. There's trying to be funny and then there's being emotionally cruel just for the hell of it. And then there's the category of "deliberately attempting to make someone feel like crap" and teh NY Post crossed even THAT:

Dear Jen:
    Oh darling girl. We feel your pain. All those rumors after the breakup about him wanting babies and you not wanting babies. All those denials. All those interviews and tears shed on national television. And now this. Are you doing okay? Hope so.

In the spirit of getting over it and looking to the future, here are a few things to keep in mind when dwelling on the Jolie-Pitt pregnancy that'll be splashed across every celeb mag and tabloid for months to come.

It could be a lot worse:

Brad could have knocked up someone truly scary like Courtney Love or Anna Nicole Smith. Imagine. Instead, you lost out to one of the world's most beautiful women. Not shabby company.

You're maybe/possibly/perhaps dating a new guy. Vince Vaughn is nothing to sneeze at. And he's a movie star. Sure, he's no Brad P… Oops, Sorry. But c'mon - he's cute and a lot funnier in comedies than the ex.

"Rumor Has It" your career is on the upswing. Then again, "Rumor Has It" the box office is being a little unkind to you, too, at the moment, so lets move on.

Your body rocks! All those hours spent working out have shaped and toned you to perfection. Angelina will soon be wearing muumuus and comfortable shoes while you'll be rocking skin-tight jeans and stilettos.

Oprah loves you. She said so on her show.

And if all else fails: Keep smiling and think of that chunk of change you made making "Friends."

That'll show 'em!

Love, Team Aniston (and all those too nice to side with
    Angelina Jolie until the cute baby pictures are published)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Ouch
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread