+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Hep, Angelina is known to be a devoted mother and takes her children with her to every film set and humanitarian location she visits. Even her biggest critics have conceded that she's a very hands-on mother. Hopefully with Brad in the picture, she'll continue to do so.
    I hope so too. It will be nice to see celebrity children raised with social awareness, like Paul Newman and Joanne Woodwards' daughter, instead of childen like Paris and Nicky Hilton.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I just read that it had been officially confirmed by Brad's publicist...I'll have to go back and find the link.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I went to go see if I could find confirmation and came across a site that I think is pretty funny. planetbradpitt.com Planet Brad Pitt!?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think Angelina's prettier than Jennifer but those big lips are a bit too much for me. I know a lot of people find big full lips attractive but I think they're a little too big. But other than that, she (Angelina) is beautiful. Brad has big lips also so it's a given that the kid will likely have them too lol! But I've seen two good-looking parents have some not so attractive kids so we'll see. You would think the kid will be beautiful but you just never know. And then there are cases where two unattractive parents have beautiful kids. Genes are funny that way .

As for Jennifer, if she wanted to have a baby she would have. Many women want careers first and then have kids in their late 30's, early 40's, even late 40's these days. Brad is a lot older than Jennifer and Angelina so he was ready when Jennifer wasn't. That's just the way it goes sometimes, it's nobody's fault. Each has to follow their heart and he followed his to a woman that had kids.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie View Post
    Atleast wait a year after the divorce. Just seems to me that Brad is just completely DONE with Jennifer, not even caring about her feelings or their past relationship.
    Given the photos of Aniston with Vince Vaughn, she seems to have moved on and is done with Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    Good for them! ANY baby is a beautiful baby, but I'm happy for the two of them, especially Jolie, that it appears they are getting the 'thing's in life that really matter: family and love!
    I agree! Life is short and it's not a dress rehearsal. You have to grab your
    happiness while you can.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    It was the other way around. Originally she said she wanted to wait until Friends was done. I think she admitted that. Then I heard rumors that she then said she wanted to try for a career in movies first. I'm not sure if that is true or not.
    I remember during all of the Friends finale interviews, Aniston said she was ready to start a family. After her split with Brad, I read that she didn't want to bring a baby into the mix when they were having marital problems. If that's true, it was good thinking, IMO. Although, who knows what the truth really is.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I remember during all of the Friends finale interviews, Aniston said she was ready to start a family. After her split with Brad, I read that she didn't want to bring a baby into the mix when they were having marital problems. If that's true, it was good thinking, IMO. Although, who knows what the truth really is.
    Based on what I've read, seems their marital problems stemmed from her not wanting to have children.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    There are only two people that truly know what caused Brad and Jennifer's marriage to go south....but you can't help but wonder now if the rumors were true since Brad conceived so quickly with Angelina and have taken her children in so warmly.

I actually think it is cool that they want so many children....Angelina certainly seems like a giving and caring mother.

As far as how Jennifer feels about the news...I'd love to be a fly on the wall. Doesn't she know her eggs are rotting? j/k (I'm in the Bachelor mode again right now...)
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Igota...but since it's Hollywood, Jennifer's eggs may have another good 20 years - wasn't Geena Davis something like 50 when she had her babies?

Well, IMO, any new baby news is wonderful news. The child seems to be very wanted by both parents, which is the main thing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread