+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Wasn't there something about Jen and Brad....where she wanted a baby and he didn't?
    I think it was the other way around.

I've heard Brad say in numerous interviews, that he couldn't wait to become a father. I famously remember him telling Oprah during the junket for "Troy", that he wanted all girls and that he couldn't wait to have little Jennifers running around. The women in the audience went crazy.

During an interview with Diane Sawyer for Ocean's Twelve, Brad and George Clooney jokingly interviewed each other. Brad asked Clooney, "When are you getting married again?" and Clooney asked Brad, "When are you going to become a father?" I remember thinking that Jennifer was going to be ticked when she saw that, because it seemed as if Brad was pressuring her to have a child.

I've often wondered how an "okay-looking" chick like Jennifer Aniston managed to land someone like Brad Pitt. Pity she couldn't hold on to him.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I think both Jennifer and Angelina are gorgeous but Angelina, to me, is a stunning head turner and to me she just "oozes" sexuality. Her and Brad will definitely have gorgeous babies!!! Congrats to them!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Reading through the comments of this thread, it is interesting to see the different opinions on this tangled love web. Some say for "Brangelina" and their news, and others are for Jen, while many don't get what the big deal is.

Perhaps a baby will complete their little family and they will ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. I say -Go away already.

My personal hope is that they actually parent their kids with enthusiasm, and not just dump them on a series of housekeepers and nannies like most movie stars seem to do. But there's little hope of that.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    My personal hope is that they actually parent their kids with enthusiasm, and not just dump them on a series of housekeepers and nannies like most movie stars seem to do. But there's little hope of that.
    I dunno... they already seem to be pretty active in parenting with Zahara and Maddox

Hep, Angelina is known to be a devoted mother and takes her children with her to every film set and humanitarian location she visits. Even her biggest critics have conceded that she's a very hands-on mother. Hopefully with Brad in the picture, she'll continue to do so.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I do have to agree with that, Stargazer. That is why I hope they will settle down and function as a family out of the glare of those Hollywood lights and the media. Then maybe those kids can have a shot at a "normal" upbringing.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie View Post
    I was sorta hoping the rumors weren't true Atleast wait a year after the divorce. Just seems to me that Brad is just completely DONE with Jennifer, not even caring about her feelings or their past relationship.

Congrats to them though... they seem very happy together.

(Excuse me while I still cry that Brad and Jennifer are definitely for sure done now... )

I read on eonline a few days ago that they had not announced it yet because they were waiting until Brad had a chance to tell Jen personally because he did not want her to find out in the press.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Wasn't there something about Jen and Brad....where she wanted a baby and he didn't?
    It was the other way around. Originally she said she wanted to wait until Friends was done. I think she admitted that. Then I heard rumors that she then said she wanted to try for a career in movies first. I'm not sure if that is true or not.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm.. well then. Hearing from you Forters about that (him wanting a baby, not so much her), sorta "explains" MAYBE why they broke up. Or, it had an influence in the demise, at least.

As you can see, I don't follow their stories at all..but, nonetheless, how can anyone avoid hearing about the divorce, the adoptions, the hookup w/Jolie, ad nauseum? I have always wondered what was the exact reason (nosey) why the marriage ended.
    Hooking up w/Jolie and THAT being the sole reason for the split seems to be the most popular "reasoning" that everyone is content w/accepting. But, maybe they were already on the rocks?
    I can also see why (besides the fact that she's hot as hell) Brad would hook up w/Jolie...because of her dedication to her kids. Something he wants to have, a family.

Who knows. I can't believe I'm even thinking about this as long as I have. Cuz, really, deep down... I really don't care.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread