+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Brad Pitt walked out on pregnant Angelina Jolie to spend the evening with another woman sparking the couple's first major bust-up in the countdown to their wedding.

The sick Tomb Raider beauty was left behind in a hotel room with their kids while Brad partied with British screen siren Patsy Kensit until the early hours.

Sources say Angelina, 30, was furious that he left her alone for more than four hours so soon after an exhausting transatlantic flight. She was stone-faced as she left the five-star Claridges hotel with Brad the next morning to fly to Switzerland to speak at the World Economic Forum.

And Brad, 42, appeared to be wearing the same clothes he had on the previous night!
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63525

And Brad, 42, appeared to be wearing the same clothes he had on the previous night!
    I thought this quote was funny because he always looks like he's been wearing the same set of clothes for weeks at a time to me. He's kind of a scuzzy dude.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Not only have i got a bridge to sell, I'm also giving away a 100,000 square foot apartment for 2 dollars.:-D

She's so cute with Zahara. Watch out maddox, she's getting cuter and gaining up on you.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Man I am sick of Brangelina news. One day its Jen's depressed about this the other day its Brangelina with another major announcement of some sort. Blah! On the other hand, I LOVE seeing photos of them with their kids. Just seems so cute and innocent.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I thought this quote was funny because he always looks like he's been wearing the same set of clothes for weeks at a time to me. He's kind of a scuzzy dude.
    I'm with you, StarGazer. He just looks like he has bad B.O. all the time. I'd put him right in the same "need a shower" category as K-Fed. No idea why he's a sex symbol.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In his early days (around the time he was dating Gwyneth) I remember reading gossip that he rarely bathed and was quite stinky. and that co-stars in some movie he was in were complaining about his b.o.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

LG.
    I remember hearing that too, momof2dogs. My thoughts were, why on earth would anyone want to be with someone who doesn't bathe? Yucky.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'm sure any woman wouldn't mind giving that man a bath.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I'm sure any woman wouldn't mind giving that man a bath.
    Bleah. I'd use a hose on him, but that's about it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Bleah. I'd use a hose on him, but that's about it.
    With a giant scrub brush on the end.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread