+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

“Jennifer thinks he’s a completely different person. When Brad was with her, he loved expensive hotel rooms and shopping trips.”
    Ah, yes. The shallow life. And now that he's matured enough to want to do some good in the world, that makes him whipped?

Convinced Brad will be turned off by Ange’s growing belly, insiders say Jennifer is planning to do a racy spread in a US men’s magazine.
    Now there's a worthwhile endeavor. Much better than rescuing homeless orphans.
    /sarcasm

I saw on ET Canada (Friday night I believe) that Angelina had always wanted kids but never planned to actually get pregnant. Uniting with Pitt changed her mind about that. So he better NOT get tired of her when she's gaining weight or I will hunt him down like a dog! Brad Pitt - you're ON NOTICE!!!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yes, Brad had some sort of severe illness (meningitis?); and almost losing him supposedly made Angelina realise life is short. She seems the type who changes her mind on things in life but that's more authentic in a way too. No reason to keep to some arbitrary rule one made for oneself years earlier. Having biological kids doesn't stop her from adopting more. She had said she felt it would - that she'd be not adopting another child due to that (if she had a bio child), who might need a good home. But obviously also, she cannot adopt every child worldwide.

Josephine Baker wanted to do what Angelina just said she wants - to adopt a child of every ethnicity and religion... Josephine had a 'rainbow tribe' (her term) of 12. But some of those children, when they grew up, said they didn't like being part of a 'tribe' they just wanted to be in a smaller family in a regular home with a mom and dad and see their parents more often etc. Well that was one or two of their viewpoints.

As Angelina travels the world for her charity work, would having "ten kids" as Brad wanted (I think) be feasible? Would it be denying the children attention and energy they need from her also? Maybe sometimes helping children another way is a more mature choice?

I can't imagine traveling the world with ten children in tow.

Oh - the sonogram is on the cover of National Enquirer this week. Her "people" deny it's Angelina's, but they're not suing either - and it does have her name on the scan. Remember they also denied she was pregnant at all when she's five months pregnant. So they were lying about that.

From the shape of the baby's face I think it will look a lot like Angelina. Do you want to know its gender?

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's a boy. And only one baby, not twins.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Assuming ANY of the above is true Jennifer would be better served career wise if she took the route of Tom Cruise's ex Nicole...she looks mature in a good way and he looks more and more like an idiot. At this rate she'll lose the sympathy she had going for her.
    Easy to say of course.

Now that i think about it, i do have a bridge to sell...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Who are these "friends" and "pals" of Jennifers? With friends like that, who needs the paparazzi to make you look bad? I'd tell my "friends" to shut the hell up and stop making me look like a bitter shrew. :nono
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I am surprised so many people believe all the gossip.
    If you don't hear the words directly from the mouth of the person, then take the story with a grain of salt. Tabloids make their fortunes on half truths. I can't help but flash back to the movie Ferris Bueller's day off. When Ferris was skipping school, and the rumors were rampant that he was really, really sick - as heard at Baskin Robbins...
    I believe Jennifer has moved on.
    I believe Angelina and Brad are happy, expecting a baby, and loving their life together. That's all I get when I see them on a brief news story.

Kao
    It never ceases to amaze me just how many people will believe anything negative about Jennifer Aniston that the tabs put out. She is not responsible for crazy people trying to attack her ex. Notice that they always write "Friends of" or "a close source" That's what they do when they can't give a source. I wish the media will just leave this woman alone and stop making things up about her.

Its also amazing to see so many people hail this baby as the second coming of Christ when if Angelina was someone in your neighborhood she would merely be looked upon as "someone who got knocked up to seal the deal." Because why else would someone get pregnant so fast after just adopting a baby? It's almost like she did it to make sure that Brad would never leave her; she wouldn't be the first woman to do something foolish like that. I feel kinda bad for her these days; I see these pictures of her where she's looking glowingly at Brad and he's looking like he'd rather be anyplace but where he's at. He doesn't even smile at her, and when there's a shot of them holding hands it's like Angelina is holding on for dear life and he's acting like she has cooties and barely holding it. If there is a break-up, I don't think that she will be the one to initiate it. Brad's a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    I am surprised so many people believe all the gossip.
    Don't look at me. I don't believe anything. I don't even believe she's pregnant. I think she's just fat.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I don't think most believe this stuff, just the ones who like to pick sides, as in the Jenifer or AJ fanboy camp. You know who I mean, the ones who buy T-shirts proclaiming their loyalty to one side or the other.

I find it amusing to read the lengths the tabs will go too. But, I do believe she is PG, (and not just fat) with an alien from the 13th dimension.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Very funny, Noreen and Qboots! I don't actually believe it either---what I do believe is the tabloids milked the poor little Jennifer story for as long as they could, and then to get more mileage they are going for poor Brangelina. If it ain't a new angle it ain't "news".

+ Reply to Thread