+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

It appears that things are heating up.

Aniston Furious At Brangelina Wedding
    (Getty)

LONDON (KP International) Celeb chef Jamie Oliver is reportedly chatting with Brad Pitt over the possibility of feeding guests at the pending Jolie-Pitt wedding.

And, apparently, Jennifer Aniston is none too pleased with the news.

"Jennifer considered Jamie to be a friend so when she saw pictures of him having a cozy dinner with Brad, Madonna and Guy Ritchie in London's Locanda Locatelli this week, she was surprised," a source told the UK's "Daily Mirror."

"But then she was told that the subject of Brad's wedding came up. She heard that Jamie was keen to get involved in cooking up a feast for the guests so it's natural that she'd find that hurtful."

Meanwhile, rumour has it that Aniston is planning to write a book that will reveal all about her marriage with Pitt.

According to Britain's "Daily Mirror," the 36-year-old, who allegedly kept a diary during her marriage to the hunk, thinks of the revealing book as revenge for Brads highly publicized relationship with Angelina Jolie.

In a case of art imitating life, Aniston will soon star in "The Break Up," costarring rumoured fling Vince Vaughn and, funnily enough, she may also star in a film called "Diary" directed by George Hickenlooper, who is currently filming "Factory Girl" with Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce.

http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...30104209990001
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Gee, if it wasn't for the media reporting every minute detail of the upcoming lil' Brangelina and the pending nuptials, what would Jennifer do to keep her own name in the public eye? Her publicist should be paying Brad & Angelina.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    rumour has it that Aniston is planning to write a book that will reveal all about her marriage with Pitt.

According to Britain's "Daily Mirror," the 36-year-old, who allegedly kept a diary during her marriage to the hunk, thinks of the revealing book as revenge for Brads highly publicized relationship with Angelina Jolie.
    That would be very hypocritical of her considering that the reason she didn't speak to her own mother for years was because her mother wrote a book about Jennifer.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If there is one thing about all of this is that i don't buy a damn thing out of the mirror.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member
    Yoo Hoo.. Jen.. you don't get to help plan the wedding. They can have anybody they want make their food.

Follow the Overheard: The supersnooper stars of the week have to be the folks at Star magazine, who "lucked into" having a reporter lounging at the empty Hotel Bel-Air bar when Angelina Jolie breezed in for a meeting with director Robert Rodriquez (Spy Kids, Sin City). The mag's fly on the wall overheard Rodriguez pitching a job to Angelina (and offering to create a role for Brad just to sweeten the deal). While she didn't exactly pass on the unknown project (we're hoping it's Mr. & Mrs. Smith vs. Spy Kids, Angelina did stall, citing her ballooning midsection. Rodriguez, proud papa to five of his own, couldn't resist the small talk and asked her how many kids she and Brad planned to have. "Thirteen," she said. "But we're going to adopt the rest. I can't stand to be pregnant again, and that's how many we want. And I sure as hell ain't squeezing those out." Also, if eavesdroppers can be believed, Angelina went on to say (among other things): The baby is due June 6 (though Us Weekly says it's May 2); she and Brad will never get married because they've both been scarred by divorce; and she'll have a C-section if the baby is more than a few days late (on the advice of her mother, Marcheline Bertrand.) In a sidebar from a second snooper, Brad says he and Angie are planning to get married "very soon." Which means there's either big trouble brewing, or Mr. and Mrs. Smith have mounted a misinformation campaign that would do the CIA proud

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Tab/Ar....html?fixfeat1

Jolie escapes attack by Aniston fan!

London | February 04, 2006 12:11:15 PM IST

Friends beauty Jennifer Aniston may have moved on in her life after splitting with Brad Pitt, but it seems her fans are not ready to forgive Angelina Jolie, who they blame for her breakup.Jolie recently managed to escape an attack by a Aniston fan at a posh restaurant in Berlin.

Pitt and Jolie were dining at Berlins Nola restaurant when a woman stormed in and screamed: Where is that home-wrecking Angelina?

The crazed fan - dressed in a Friends T-shirt - spotted the Hollywood couple and attempted to slap Angelina. Fortunately the Tomb Raider stars bodyguards stepped in and held the American woman back while the pair headed for their waiting car, reports Femalefirst.

Angelina had taken her adopted kids Maddox and Zahara to Berlin. Its lucky she left them with a carer,a source was quoted by Britains Daily Star newspaper as saying.

The mentally unbalanced American had obviously been tipped off that they would be dining at Nola, because she was wearing an Aniston top and was on the look-out for Angelina. Angelina would normally have confronted the woman, but she was petrified because shes carrying her first child and wont risk any harm coming to it, he added.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/sho...=Entertainment

People are crazy and sounds like if the reports are true, so is Aniston. but I doubt it. Even if Jamie is her friend does this mean he can't have friends she does not approve of. As far the book goes, who cares. If any of this is true, apparently Aniston needs/craves attention.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    That would be very hypocritical of her considering that the reason she didn't speak to her own mother for years was because her mother wrote a book about Jennifer.
    Amen to that!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Gossip-Jen tells Ange: 'Brad will hate you fat'

Jennifer Aniston has warned Angelina that Brad’s love of late nights and beautiful blondes isn’t the only thing she has to watch out for. After learning of the couple’s shock pregnancy, Jen has taken to taunting her rival, telling pals her former hubby will reject Ange after she starts gaining baby weight.
    “Jen says there’s no way Angelina’s wider-and-wider rear end is going to appeal to Brad – he was a taskmaster when it came to staying fit while they were married,” says an insider.

Convinced Brad will be turned off by Ange’s growing belly, insiders say Jennifer is planning to do a racy spread in a US men’s magazine.

“[She] wants to show a lot of skin,” says a source. “I’m sure she’d like to give Brad something to look at once Angelina gets huge.”

Ange isn’t the only person an increasingly bitter Jen, who turns 37 this week, has been taking aim at. Sources say she’s also been ridiculing her ex’s new image as a humanitarian.

“Jen thinks that Brad looks so hopelessly whipped it’s pathetic,” says an insider. “She’s even impersonated Angelina purring orders at Brad like he’s some kind of manservant.

“Jennifer thinks he’s a completely different person. When Brad was with her, he loved expensive hotel rooms and shopping trips.”

http://nw.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=85161

+ Reply to Thread