+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Angelina is a natural blonde so that theme is sure to perpetuate.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I didnt know Ange was a natural blonde...interesting!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

It's pretty obvious that the black is not her natural hair color, but she certainly doesn't have the look of a blonde. Does anyone know where there are any pictures of her as a natural blonde? I've seen the THS on E! where she is younger and has light hair, but I just assumed that her hair got darker over time and she dyed it for dramatic effect.

She's a natural brunette. She just has a very good colorist that makes the blonde look natural.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Does anyone know where there are any pictures of her as a natural blonde? I've seen the THS on E! where she is younger and has light hair, but I just assumed that her hair got darker over time and she dyed it for dramatic effect.
    That's exactly where i got it from, her first movie was with her father and she was as blonde as a cute little girl could be.

So far i could only locate this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Thanks AmyLee, the only reason I am asking is my dad had white blonde hair as a child and his hair is pitch black now. And I was a white blonde who darkened to a dark golden blonde

She is a natural brunette, though it may have been lighter when she was little. More likely, she had it colored for whatever roles she had, even then. Its in her official bio released by her agency (Creative Artists Agency).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Angelina's eyes look more green than blue (at least in the pictures I've seen of her) but I did see where her bio says they're blue. My brother-in-law had white hair as a kid but it turned dark brown by his early teens (he has blue eyes). He married a brunette (with brown eyes) and they have three kids. The oldest girl is almost 20 and STILL has blonde hair (and blue eyes). If you look at her parents you'd think she was adopted . Their youngest has a blonde/brown hair color (and brown eyes) and the middle one who is 12 has blonde hair (and brown eyes) but it's not as blonde as his older sister's. Genes - go figure

Brad's eyes definitely look bluer to me so I wonder which one their child's eyes will look more like. Regardless, the world will be keeping its eye (pardon the pun) on this child (or children since there are rumors she's carrying twins but I'm sure that's not true) and how he/she looks as he/she grows up.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are expecting a son, The National Enquirer can reveal. We were the first to break the news that Hollywood's hottest couple have a baby on the way. Now we can exclusively unveil the secret they were hoping to keep until the summer birth that it is a boy.

They plan to stick to family tradition and call their son William after Brad (full name: William Bradley Pitt) and his father. But they are furious over a sonogram supposedly showing the world's most talked about baby in 30-year-old Angelina's womb.

I'd be afraid if I were Angelina. This is just the craziest, most publicized birth in ages. Some whacko is probably plotting to steal the "worlds most gorgeous baby between the two most beautiful man and woman on the planet"

scary!! I hope they move away to some remote island. It's too crazy here how their kid will look and they have 2 other little ones to look after.

So far as the baby will look.........oh come on. Brad's sibs aren't all that and Angelina's brother and father are in the looks department UGH.

Too much speculation over the looks thing. Damn.. My parents looked like movie stars and I'm just half hot (haha)

Scary thing is that this gets soooooo much attention. Even when you don't read and look at this stuff (I don't especially as of late) it gets you somehow. I was at my sister-in-laws yesterday and everytime I used the bathroom there they were.

I don't get it.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

+ Reply to Thread