+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Brangelina

So. According to a Swedish newspaper (yep, we're just as obsessed with Brangelina - or is it Bradelina? - over here as you are), Angelina is pregnant with twins. Is there any truth in that? I can't help thinking of how much work it would be to have two toddlers and two infants to care for at the same time. The idea exhausts me. Ah well, I guess they can afford to hire a nanny or two.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    High blood sugar can make you very sleepy...so that it is hard to resist going to sleep, but it is low blood sugar that might make you actually faint suddenly usually. And yes, high blood sugar can lead to fetal defects such as holes in the heart.
    Twins...yikes. I assume she wasn't taking fertility pills at her age so just the luck of the draw. I'm with geek the girl on the difficulty of coping with a toddler, a preschooler and newborn twins....

Name change

Name changed

January 20, 2006

A LOS Angeles judge today granted Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie's request to change the last names of her children to reflect Brad Pitt's status as their adoptive father.

Superior Court Judge Linda Lefkowitz granted Jolie's petition during a brief and routine name change hearing that was not attended by either parent, a court clerk said.

The ruling means that Jolie's children, 4-year-old Maddox and Zahara, who just turned one, will now carry the last name Jolie-Pitt.

A spokeswoman for Pitt, 42, confirmed last week that Jolie, 30, was pregnant with a child fathered by the actor, the first official confirmation of a relationship that had been the subject of furious tabloid news coverage.

Pitt and Jolie met in 2004 while working together on the film Mr. and Mrs. Smith, in which they played married assassins ordered to kill each other.

Rumours of an affair heated up after Pitt and his ex-wife, former Friends star Jennifer Aniston, split up in January 2005.

Pitt also recently joined Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for a UN refugee agency, in efforts to promote various humanitarian causes, including fighting poverty in Africa. The actor accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July when she visited that country to complete the adoption of her infant daughter.

Jolie, who won an Oscar for best supporting actress for her role in the 1999 film <>Girl, Interrupted, was divorced from actor Billy Bob Thornton in 2003.

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/st...001026,00.html

In terms of the adopted children's last names, Angelina's last name is really Voight, her middle name is Jolie, so I don't know what I'm asking!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    In terms of the adopted children's last names, Angelina's last name is really Voight, her middle name is Jolie, so I don't know what I'm asking!
    maybe she had her last name legally changed to Jolie?

Yes, that's exactly what happened.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yeah she dropped the last name Voight a few years back, her legal name is Angelina Jolie.

Thanks for the verification! I didn't know if was just a "stage name" or a real name change!

One thing that's an assurance is that the child will definitely have blue eyes and blond hair.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    One thing that's an assurance is that the child will definitely have blue eyes and blond hair.
    I agree with the blue eyes, but I don't know about the blonde hair. Maybe when the baby is younger, but I have a feeling the hair will defintely get darker as he/she gets older.

+ Reply to Thread