+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 186 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    [size=4][b]
    It’s a shame that the father died, ‘cause Tom Cruise could use another really good beating.

Just one?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I bet Katie's dad could be persuaded to step up in his place...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

giz
    I wonder how his kids with Nicole were raised. She was lukewarm on the whole Scientology schtick, yes? Has he gotten worse on the whole philosophy or is the press just more into this aspect of his life? It does seem crazy, but I wonder if he's actually further on down the road than he was when he was married to the glorious Ms. Kidman.

Travoltas Support Holmes and Cruise

Hollywood couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston have raced to fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise's support as he and fiancee Katie Holmes plan a controversial silent birth in the coming days. The heavily pregnant actress plans to adhere to strict Scientology rules and give birth without screaming obscenities or making loud noises. But the Travoltas insist the birthing procedure, which has been mocked in the press over the past few months, isn't like people think. The Pulp Fiction star says, "There are unwanted emotions and pain that goes along with any birth." Preston insists the Scientology-friendly labor doesn't forbid the mum-to-be from yelling out in pain: "Screaming is fine... It's the words. If you can avoid saying certain phrases and words... Just try to keep it as quiet as possible. Of course you're going to groan and yell. It hurts. Just keep it to a minimum."
    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-04-05/
    It looks like the Scientologists decided it was time to rush the Travoltas out to put a sane face on this debacle.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I have heard some funny rumours lately. That she's already had the baby and they're just holding off on announcing it (yeah right, but still a funny one)

Have you guys seen the latest pictures?? There is just something off about this belly. I've never been pregnant, but it does not look like any pregnant bellies i have ever seen.

That belly just does not look normal!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good heavens. It looks like she's gonna drop that kid where she stands. She's carrying it very low, and judging from her size, it's any day now for her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

WTF? Certainly she must have twins in there, right? Or an inflatable beach ball? The rest of her still looks skinny, especially with that coat...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    It looks like the Scientologists decided it was time to rush the Travoltas out to put a sane face on this debacle.
    But given that the Travoltas are members of the same cult that ensnared and warped Tom Cruise, how sane can the Travoltas really be??
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 04-05-2006 at 11:13 PM.

"Screaming is fine... It's the words. If you can avoid saying certain phrases and words...
    So... "Tom, you sick bastard, this is all your fault" is unacceptable?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave View Post
    WTF? Certainly she must have twins in there, right? Or an inflatable beach ball? The rest of her still looks skinny, especially with that coat...
    Well...I was actually that big when I was pregnant. I was thin everywhere but my stomach. I carried my baby really high until the last week or two. Then it did drop, like Katie seems to have. I'll agree with Ajane, that Katie seems to be nearing the finish line. I don't think its a fake belly or anything.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread