+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 186 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

There's a big part of me that wants to nominate that for POTW, Mav.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ok Amanda, you made me laugh really hard.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Hey, come on. "Quiet Birth" is only about 21.1% as nuts as the story of Xenu, and only about 9.4% as nuts as the Aircraft Door Goals and/or The Gorilla Goals. Although I have to note that it's perhaps as much as 34% as nuts as e-meters and Thetans.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Don't you sort of wonder what medical professionals are going to submit to carrying out this "silent birth"? Or is Tom qualified to birth babies too? Is there a network of medical people who are Scientologists who handle all the members' births?
    BTW, doesn't sex induce labor, but I guess Tom can't handle that, right?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    BTW, doesn't sex induce labor, but I guess Tom can't handle that, right?
    I laughed when I read about the Indian food to induce labor and wondered why he just didn't try the old standard of having sex to induce labor! Then realized this IS Tom Cruise we are talking about!

Did anyone happen to watch Inside Edition on 4/4? I just went to see if I could pull up anything online about it on the Inside Edition site, but couldn't.

They had a segment on the children who grew up in Scientology and how they have turned out. One of the "children" was that singer Beck, there was some actress and someone else (can't remember their names).

Anyway, the reporter mentioned that children being brought up in Scientology are home schooled plus there is a special building where the celebrity children go for several hours a day to learn more about scientology.

She also went on to say that all of the caregivers to the baby HAVE to be scientologists!

If all of this wasn't scary enough, the one that got me was when the reporter said that Scientologists do not have a problem with a mother breast feeding BUT if they cannot breast feed or decides not to breast feed, the baby MUST have a special Scientology formula. It consists of barley poured into a cloth that is then tied up into a sack. That sack is then boiled in water for up to SIX hours. Then the barley-flavored (???) water is mixed with homogenized milk AND corn syrup and poured into a bottle and refrigerated. (I guess a scientology caregiver will be doing that for six hours since I can't see either of these numbnuts doing that! )

A NYC pediatrician was asked what she thought of this formula and she said that she would not recommend it, did not see any benefits of it at all and said that any other commercial formula would be a better choice for a baby over this stuff.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    A few years ago, Inside Edition did a segment on scientology and they mainly showed actors, c-listers, anyway one of them alluded to scientology might be able to help them in their acting careers since it had at least 2 famous members. The girl who said it was the one who played the daughter in the now defunct grounded for life.

Plus, something tells me that this whole silent birth crap was a man's idea.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Plus, something tells me that this whole silent birth crap was a man's idea.
    Ya think?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    I laughed when I read about the Indian food to induce labor and wondered why he just didn't try the old standard of having sex to induce labor! Then realized this IS Tom Cruise we are talking about!

Did anyone happen to watch Inside Edition on 4/4? I just went to see if I could pull up anything online about it on the Inside Edition site, but couldn't.

They had a segment on the children who grew up in Scientology and how they have turned out. One of the "children" was that singer Beck, there was some actress and someone else (can't remember their names).

Anyway, the reporter mentioned that children being brought up in Scientology are home schooled plus there is a special building where the celebrity children go for several hours a day to learn more about scientology.

She also went on to say that all of the caregivers to the baby HAVE to be scientologists!

If all of this wasn't scary enough, the one that got me was when the reporter said that Scientologists do not have a problem with a mother breast feeding BUT if they cannot breast feed or decides not to breast feed, the baby MUST have a special Scientology formula. It consists of barley poured into a cloth that is then tied up into a sack. That sack is then boiled in water for up to SIX hours. Then the barley-flavored (???) water is mixed with homogenized milk AND corn syrup and poured into a bottle and refrigerated. (I guess a scientology caregiver will be doing that for six hours since I can't see either of these numbnuts doing that! )

A NYC pediatrician was asked what she thought of this formula and she said that she would not recommend it, did not see any benefits of it at all and said that any other commercial formula would be a better choice for a baby over this stuff.
    Maybe it's a cure for ADD and Dyslexia! Actually, it would be interesting to know how many little scientoligists have ADD? I bet the official report is 0 but then look at Tom there isn't anything wrong with him either!

FORT Fogey

Tom Cruise Says: "My Dad Beat Me"

Tom Cruise Says: "My Dad Beat Me"
    By Jenny Watson, Evening Standard
    5 April 2006

Read All About It HERE

Tom Cruise has told how his father bullied and beat him as a child. As the 43-year-old star prepares to become a biological father himself, he spoke for the first time about his troubled childhood.

He told Parade magazine: "He was a bully and a coward. He was the kind of person where, if something goes wrong, they kick. It was a great lesson in my life - how he'd lull you in, make you feel safe and then, bang!

For me it was like, 'There's something wrong with this guy. Don't trust him.' " His mother left her husband, taking the children, when the actor was 12. The only time he saw his father again was was 10 years later when he was dying of cancer.

"He would only meet me on the basis that I didn't ask him anything about the past," recalls Cruise about visiting his father in hospital.

He added: "When I saw him in pain, I thought, 'Wow, what a lonely life.' He was in his late forties. It was sad." Soon after the reunion, his father died.

It’s a shame that the father died, ‘cause Tom Cruise could use another really good beating.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    It’s a shame that the father died, ‘cause Tom Cruise could use another really good beating.
    OMG, Pom, you made me choke on my diet coke! Maybe his father's ghost can haunt him.

I didn't know that his father died like that. So, then, the character Tom Cruise played in Magnolia was completely him!

+ Reply to Thread