+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 186 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

LG.
    You know, I'm with the "new post thread checkers" who keep expecting a birth announcement and instead keep finding more and more ways that Tom Cruise can say pretty much anything and I find it creepy these days.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    This must be the Scientology way...fly to Germany to promote your movie when your virgin fiancee is about to pop any minute now...

But get this order--knock up your girlfriend, promise to marry her, then say you'll marry her after the birth of the baby AND the release of your movie. If the baby's ugly and the movie's a bomb, do you think the wedding's off?

p.s. I hope the baby looks like Chris Klein.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 04-03-2006 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    p.s. I hope the baby looks like Chris Klein.
    Me, too. I love him

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I bet her parents are still livid.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    oh, did she have a bayby? isn't a boy? please god don't make it a boy, one psychopac is enough

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Did anyone catch MAD TV this past weekend? Hmm..I'm pretty sure it was Mad Tv, if not..then Saturday Night Live.
    Anywho, it was hysterical!! "Katie" came out on stage (forced by bodyguards who stood behind her the whole time) and just basically talked. As if "she's OK" to calm everyone's fears down.
    She would speak and quickly dart her eyes to the side and change what she said to something "glowing" about Tom and/or herself. Soooo funny.

It's really hard to type it all out.. I'll go and see if I can find a transcript of it on the big ole internet.

I want to know... will Tom sue MAD TV now?! IHe's sue happy about ANYONE who so much as talks about the relationship. I can't see him not filing a suit against the show for the really, really hysterical parody of Katie the Prisoner Wife.
    Anyone see it?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Crap, I missed that, Maveno! I'm sure there's a clip floating around somewhere...like there was of that ridiculous Ashlee Simpson "performance."
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh, I want to see it too!
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Did anyone catch MAD TV this past weekend? Hmm..I'm pretty sure it was Mad Tv, if not..then Saturday Night Live.
    Anywho, it was hysterical!! "Katie" came out on stage (forced by bodyguards who stood behind her the whole time) and just basically talked. As if "she's OK" to calm everyone's fears down.
    She would speak and quickly dart her eyes to the side and change what she said to something "glowing" about Tom and/or herself. Soooo funny.

It's really hard to type it all out.. I'll go and see if I can find a transcript of it on the big ole internet.

I want to know... will Tom sue MAD TV now?! IHe's sue happy about ANYONE who so much as talks about the relationship. I can't see him not filing a suit against the show for the really, really hysterical parody of Katie the Prisoner Wife.
    Anyone see it?
    Please tell me it's on Youtube!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I don't see Tom & Katie ever getting married. She'll have the kid (whoever the real father is, who knows), they'll be together for a while, they'll split, and Tom will end up getting the kid. They're the new & improved version of Michael Jackson & Debbie Rowe.

+ Reply to Thread