+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I had to go back and check when we found out Katie was pregnant. The first post I found was from Hepcat, on October 5th. Assuming she was 2 months pregnant when "we" found out, that would give her until May. It does feel like she's been pregnant forever though.
    Heh... I did that awhile ago, too. I don't think she was only two months along at the time as she was already showing. I think she was about 4 months.

When is MI3 due to open???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I could have sworn ET said April 6th, but on MSN.com it says May 5. So I guess May 5?

Kao
    I think Nicole Kidman knew her ex was crazy and that she wasn't going to do the whole soundless birth bit, but wanted to have kids. So they might have compromised and adopted.

Poor Katie. Her teen crush has turned into a complete nightmare. I heard that Tom is even going to make her give birth at home now.

I love the Silent Birthing concept (pardon the pun). What will they do to her if she screams? Push the baby back in until she promises to be quiet?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Score one for Kabbalah

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12042244/

In the alleged competition between Kabbalah and Scientology — it looks like Kabbalah has won a round.

The two religions — which are all the rage among the celeb set — have reportedly been vying for high-profile celebrity followers, and few are as coveted as former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham and her hubby, soccer superstar David Beckham. The twosome is considered England’s hottest couple, and celeb-watchers there follow them obsessively.

“It appears that there has been an almost frantic competition between the two most popular purported ‘cults’ in Hollywood, to get the Beckhams onboard,” says Rick Ross of Cultnews.com. “Each group’s top recruiter has come knocking on the door, Tom Cruise from Scientology and Madonna for her beloved Kabbalah Centre.”

Victoria Beckham is friendly with Cruise’s bride-to-be, Katie Holmes, and Cruise recently “approached” her about Scientology, according to Ross. Not long afterwards, she was spotted reading a copy of “Dianetics” by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.

But recently, Victoria Beckham was photographed wearing the Kabbalah Centre’s trademark red-string bracelet.

“Perhaps Madonna and her husband Guy Ritchie have the edge,” notes Ross, “since Ritchie after all is a Brit and his wife keeps a house in the English countryside.

I guess that means Victoria won't be in the delivery room anymore.

Oh, brother.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

in banana world
    It seems to me like everyone is acting like Katie's a victim in this relationship. She is a grown woman who is old enough to make her own decisions, and I don't think Tom is forcing her to do anything. She is making her decisions whether or not they are influenced by Tom, and frankly, I will not be feeling sorry for her. If Tom suggested she become a scientologist and she accepted, that is HER problem. If Tom suggested a silent birth and she accepted, that is HER problem. If Tom suggested she have a home birth and she accepted, that is HER problem. I hardly think Tom is pointing a gun to her head for her to accept all these propositions. And maybe she is submissive and easily influenced, but so what? She chose to be in this relationship. She chose to have a baby with him. Now live with the consequences. And if she isn't happy, no one is forcing her to stay with Tom.

There, I feel better now.

I have mixed feelings about all this. I am tired of hearing about TomCat. I lost interest in him when he divorced his wife, saying "You know why, Nicole." Well, I didn't know why. Was it because he couldn't push her around? Did she grow to be too intelligent? As for Katie Holmes, I do feel sorry for her that she doesn't know how to choose the best mate. Notice I didn't say "perfect". I'm going to start the strings now...marriage is a partnership. Both need to give and take. Oh, wait,...maybe Tom is "giving" in that he still allows Katie to talk to her family. Maybe Katie is "taking" in that she is talking to her family. So what am I upset for? I tend to get upset when an older man takes advantage of a younger woman who might not be able to see exactly what's in store for her in 5 years time.

I read somewhere that a silent birth doesn't mean the mother can't make noise. It's the people around her, the environment should be quiet. I think it's still a bunch of hooey. I understand women not wanting any drugs, but you should at least have that option there in case it becomes too much. First-time mother's have no idea what they're in for or what they can handle.

+ Reply to Thread