+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Nice of him to trot out his brood mare and pat on her in front of the audience. With anyone else, that might be cute. With him, it just seems creepy.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Nice of him to trot out his brood mare and pat on her in front of the audience. With anyone else, that might be cute. With him, it just seems creepy.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was carrying L.Ron Hubbard's baby, via artificial insemination, and she really is just a brood mare handpicked to carry the heir to the cult. I still think he's not only gay but that he is also sterile. Both rumors have been floating around for years and I tend to believe that in his case they are based on truth.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    This is exactly the kind of situation where I agree with celebrities wanting to keep their private life private. His in your face lovefest has ruined his appeal to me.

You'd think with his and her antics that they're the only ones ON EARTH to have been able to conceive a child and be expecting! I can't imagine what will happen once the child is born.

Maybe all of Tom's excitement is to PROVE that he CAN actually produce a child. That's why it's so important to be seen with his pregnant wife.

Nicole obviously can't and won't comment on Tom's ability to produce children, probably because of divorce agreements, and Katie is too bamboozled by the zombie to know any different.

I'm now thinking he's not gay, just very strange, and not impotent, just a moron who married a couple of very smart women who either didn't get pregnant or chose to adopt at the time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    she's been pregnant since last june? any day now i'd assume.

But it's not like everyone around the world won't know when it happens. Tom Cruise is going to be telling the whole world with some bed jumping this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Perhaps he'll leap a tall building with a single bound.
    The best thing he could do for the new baby (and his brainwashed, herpes-infected brood mare) is to leap out of a tall building with a single bound after that kid is born.

Meh. I'm not sure anymore, but knowing Tom, he'd probably bounce back after the fall.

This just in....I didn't realize that the baby is separated from the mother for 24 hours...what's that all about?!!! And her Mom won't be there; just Scientology supporters? I really feel bad for this girl.

Is Katie Worried About Childbirth?
    (Getty)

(KP International) The days leading up to childbirth can be stressful for a first-time mother, which could be compounded for expecting-mom Katie Holmes who is rumoured to be having a Scientology-style "silent birth."

According to the religion Holmes must remain silent during delivery in order to not traumatize the newborn baby.

"Only Tom and a few Scientology supporters will be in the room not Katie's mother," said a source. Once the noise-free delivery is over the baby is separated from the mother for 24 hours after birth.

"It's a lot for an expectant mother to be worrying about," said another source close to Holmes. "Katie has seen the way Tom's raising his own kids, Connor, 11, and Isabella, 13, who are Scientologists, and I bet she's nervous about what that way of life will mean for her child."
    http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...28104309990002
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Separated for 24 hours??? What kind of weird....geez!!!
    That is just crazy, babies need to be close to their mommies right from the start~Katie needs to run away before she has that baby!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

What about breastfeeding? Is she expected to express the milk and the baby be bottlefed or has she (Tom) decided she won't breastfeed at all? Or maybe the baby will be given some sort of special alien juice during the first 24 hours?

And now that I think about it, why on earth did Nicole adopt children with this man? She had a front row seat to crazyville and not only did she adopt one child with him but two!

LG.
    not to mention that breastfeeding advocates say that you shouldn't bottle feed a baby for at least the first 6 weeks until nursing is well established. They also say not to use pacifiers. Something about "nipple confusion" and it's apparently easier to get milk from a bottle, so lazy babies won't do all the "work" of brestfeeding if they know they can get it from a bottle.

Maybe there will be a moment of enlightenment when Katie realizes that what she's doing isn't good for her or for her baby and she'll get the heck out of dodge. That moment may come in the middle of labor, though, poor thing, or 20 hours after giving birth and having not seen her baby that whole next day. That is just a cruel thing to do to a new mother.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread