+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    She sure doesn't have that same big, glowing smile that she had at the beginning of their relationship. Maybe it's just this particular picture. Maybe she's worn out from her pregnancy. Maybe she's worn out from dealing with Tom. The smile in that pic just seems forced. Tom, however, still has that cheesy grin.
    Maybe it just hurts to smile with that cold sore!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Maybe it just hurts to smile with that cold sore!
    Or maybe it's the Vulcan death grip he's got on her.

That is one creepy picture.

It's obvious she gets the sores from him, she had it last year during the beginning of their saga. I heard about it on the entertainment shows and thought nothing of it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think those sores are stress related. She's had a helluva year...I'd be covered with 'em if I had that crazy man by my side and his "guards" all around me.

FORT Fogey
    Tom gives me the heebie jeebies. He has that maniacal look that I often see when patients are off their meds. I feel extremely sorry for Katie.

Tom Fights Gay Rumours
    WENN

Tom Cruise is threatening to sue acclaimed biographer Andrew Morton after discovering the author has hired an investigator to shed light on his private life.

Morton, who famously collaborated with Princess Diana to pen an account of her life, has hired Los Angeles private investigator and former adult movie actor Paul Baressi to probe on-going speculation the Top Gun star is gay.

Baressi has reportedly already given Morton letters from Cruise's attorney insinuating the star enjoyed a homosexual liaison while shooting Eyes Wide Shut in the UK.

Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields is quick to dismiss the story: "I wrote a letter to Mr. Morton back in November and said he obviously was entitled to write the book but 'make sure you check your facts'.

"If he tries to use my letter to create the impression that Mr. Cruise did have a gay affair, we will certainly sue... because the story is false. Mr. Cruise is not gay."
    -----------------------------

Anyone surprised? Didn't Cruise just say he wanted his agents to find him a reall good "gay" role?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Why does he need so badly to disprove his gay? Who cares? By fighting back so hard it makes him look like he has something to hide.

I hope for Kate's sake that they split. Poor girl has the eyes of someone who's spirit has been beaten down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    He's given her that creeping crud two or three times now. When they first started dating and a couple times since then. They need to go buy some cold sore medication. Or..something. Yuck.
    Isn't Blistex against the whole L. Ron philosophy? Poor girl, nothing but a future of open sores, urelieved PND and lunatic cultist "love" to look forward to.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    Why does he need so badly to disprove his gay? .
    He actually irritates me with the fervor that he fights the allegations that he's gay. I mean, if they accuse him of having sex with a specific person, I can see him denying it and suing if its not true. No one wants to be accused of having sex with someone they didn't have sex with, regardless of whether they are a man or a woman. However, when he's threatening to sue anyone and everyone for the mere suggestion that he might be gay, it comes across as very homophobic and even hostile towards homosexuality. You'd think someone was accusing him of being in the KKK. He should chill out about it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    He actually irritates me with the fervor that he fights the allegations that he's gay.
    I know! Hollywood pretends to be so liberal and accepting of gays when in reality they are so freaking homophobic. I remember Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere (another one who was always fighting gay rumors) taking out a full page ad basically saying they love each other and he isn't gay. Of course they divorced and then he had a baby with his girlfriend/wife (the lady who used to be on "Law and Order")...

When Katie got pregnant, I always wondered whether that wasn't Cruise's manipulative way of trying to prove he ISN'T gay.

I feel bad for her either way. If she marries him, he'll surely divorce her like he did with his other two wives. If she doesn't marry him, she's a nice Midwestern Catholic girl who's having a baby out of wedlock and I think she'll feel a little guilty about that. That he says he loves her but doesn't want to marry her until after the baby is born...he's a freak.

+ Reply to Thread