+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 186 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I'm sure that the Holmes parental units are not happy about having their child have a child out of wedlock, but they might still think that it's a better deal than rushing into a marriage with an individual who acts as loopy as Tom Cruise.
    Either way, TC will have legal rights to the child, whether he is married or not.

Y'know, when a child is born out of wedlock, it's the CHILD who is a "bastard", but IMHO that title should go to the PARENTS of children born out of wedlock. The kid, after all, is INNOCENT.

Kao
    Why should we call them anything other than children? I've always thought that having bastard or illegitimate stamped on a child's birth certificate was cruel and pointless anyway. Way to go to punish the child for something the parents did. And different states had different rules, some that were unfair. For example if a couple found out that the woman was pregnant, planned a wedding but the father died before the wedding the child would STILL be labeled a bastard. Personally, I'm glad they don't stamp the birth certificates with that anymore.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I agree, why of all things label a child that? Children of a lesser god because they don't come from married parents? And what is the incentive?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

TOM'S GIFT TO KATIE

Hot news about My Favorite Alien, direct from CruiseControl-embedded spies who report that TOM CRUISE, aka TomKat 1, gifted cute-as-a-bug TomKat 2, aka KATIE HOLMES, with a stunning secret gift for her 27th birthday — a custom-designed DVD collection of every single movie he's ever made, each inscribed with a special hand-written love message to the future mother of his child! Tom's motivation? He was deeply touched when Katie told him how she'd watched all his movies as a young girl... and dreamed of someday marrying him. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mikewalker/63498
    Last edited by Noreen; 01-16-2006 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    TOM'S GIFT TO KATIE

Hot news about My Favorite Alien, direct from CruiseControl-embedded spies who report that TOM CRUISE, aka TomKat 1, gifted cute-as-a-bug TomKat 2, aka KATIE HOLMES, with a stunning secret gift for her 27th birthday a custom-designed DVD collection of every single movie he's ever made, each inscribed with a special hand-written love message to the future mother of his child! Tom's motivation? He was deeply touched when Katie told him how she'd watched all his movies as a young girl... and dreamed of someday marrying him. http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mikewalker/63498
    Oh.My.God. That takes some kind of ego to give your beloved a gift of your movies. But I'm sure she giggled, demurely cooed a thank you, and coyly batted her eyes at him, at which time he jumped on a couch and pumped his fist.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Oh barf. I've not been in this thread for awhile and have just been reading it with my mouth hanging open. Whatever floats their boat, I guess. Hopefully the baby will be well-cared for by a sensible Nanny while these two are busy being weird.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I had to pop into this thread to see what the heck was up.
    Could have gone my whole life not knowing what Tom got Katie for her birthday. What a huge ego this guy has. For her sake, let's hope the National Enquirer is again wrong with their story.

Maybe for Tom's birthday, Katie can give him the Dawson's Creek box set.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    And don't forget First Daughter where she plays the cute-as-a-bug daughter of the President and her Secret Service code name is "Lucky Charm". Now isn't that just so cute? Whatever blows your skirt up I guess.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Wow! now that's deep. No wonder these stupid subservient women give up their careers for him, he's possessively egotistical.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread