+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 186 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

ok, I just saw his interview with Billy Bush, and I've come to the conclusion that Tom Cruise is an EGOMANIAC!! (I have other words for him as well...)

Where does this guy get off by saying these things about Brooke Shields and her post partum depression..When was the last time that Tom Cruise suffered from depression of any kind.. when was the last time he had to worry about putting food on the table & feeding his kids (let me guess everyday because he CARES about EVERYONE on this planet) This just goes to show that having an over abundance of money feeds the ego and seperates people from the real world.

Tom Cruise said that he thanks his mom for not putting him on drugs when he was younger, because he wouldn't be where he is today if she had put him on them.. My answer to you Mr. Cruise is that if it wasn't for Paxil, Zoloft, and Therapy ALOT of people would not be here today. Get off your moral high horse and start living in the real world!

If he Really cared for people he would sit down & listen to peoples stories about how these drugs along with therapy HAVE worked and not to be so judgemental.

I respect Mr. Cruise's beliefs, but when he attacks other people personally, that is not right. If you beleive so much that perscription drugs and therapy are wrong, fine don't use them. Don't berate people that do.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I read with disbelief this comment by Tom Cruise:

Cruise maintains, "These drugs are dangerous. I have actually helped people come off. When you talk about postpartum, you can take people today, women, and what you do is you use vitamins. There is a hormonal thing that is going on, scientifically, you can prove that. But when you talk about emotional, chemical imbalances in people, there is no science behind that. You can use vitamins to help a woman through those things."
    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-05-25

Ummm, let me get this straight...you can prove that there is something hormonal going on, but you can't prove there's a chemical imbalance? So, what, hormones aren't chemicals? EVERYTHING is chemicals...everything can be broken down to an elemental level. All you need is the right testing.

I always thought Cruise was a dolt and has no emotional range as an actor, but now my opinion is even worse. He's insulting to the millions of people who have true mental diseases and disorders.

On a lighter note, check out this web site: http://mclaughlincameron.com/freekatie.html Not that I'd spent the money, but I thought it was kinda funny.

Having never given birth to a child, and not being a doctor, I would never presume to be in a position to tell women who have, what they should or should not do to help with post-partum depression. What a pompous ass.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Believe it or not tom, therapy and Spychiatry does serve a great purpose in the world, unlike you.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I love the free Katie shirts. Those are great. That poor girl deserves something better in life.

As for Tom and his vitimins. I hope to god he doesn't get married again and get some poor woman pregnant. I can't see him as a sympathic husband.
    Last edited by nlmcp; 05-28-2005 at 07:55 AM. Reason: I can't figure out the smilies
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Well i hate to be a party-pooper,but the other day he was on Oprah and he brought Katie Holmes out and they seemed so inlove.They really do love eachother and i think its gonna last.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesboi
    ok, I just saw his interview with Billy Bush, and I've come to the conclusion that Tom Cruise is an EGOMANIAC!! (I have other words for him as well...)

Where does this guy get off by saying these things about Brooke Shields and her post partum depression..When was the last time that Tom Cruise suffered from depression of any kind.. when was the last time he had to worry about putting food on the table & feeding his kids (let me guess everyday because he CARES about EVERYONE on this planet) This just goes to show that having an over abundance of money feeds the ego and seperates people from the real world.

Tom Cruise said that he thanks his mom for not putting him on drugs when he was younger, because he wouldn't be where he is today if she had put him on them.. My answer to you Mr. Cruise is that if it wasn't for Paxil, Zoloft, and Therapy ALOT of people would not be here today. Get off your moral high horse and start living in the real world!

If he Really cared for people he would sit down & listen to peoples stories about how these drugs along with therapy HAVE worked and not to be so judgemental.

I respect Mr. Cruise's beliefs, but when he attacks other people personally, that is not right. If you beleive so much that perscription drugs and therapy are wrong, fine don't use them. Don't berate people that do.

I think a lot of celebrities like Scientology because it tells them that they don't need any help. What an ego boost.
    I also saw clips of Oprah. To mee it seemed that Katie has feelings while Tom sees opportunity. He looked like he needed some Ritalin. I'm sure his mother told him that its rude to jump on someone elses furniture.

Did he have to go on Oprah to say how much he loved Katie? I only saw a clip of it but he looked like an idiot( Sorry if this offends anyone).Why the press is going crazy over these two is beyond me.

Around the time Tom dumped Nichol I saw him on an interview. I was shocked at how determined he was to "act cool". Hitting 40 seems to have had an adverse affect on him. I predict that his "women" will continue to get younger and younger in a sad attempt at preserving his own youth.

You are pathetic, Tom.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Did he have to go on Oprah to say how much he loved Katie? I only saw a clip of it but he looked like an idiot( Sorry if this offends anyone).Why the press is going crazy over these two is beyond me.

Some of the press is actually skeptical of the "romance" As am I.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread