+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 186 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

I wonder how Nick feels about that one!

This just made me shake my head It's not enough he controls Katie, now he has to control her wedding dress?? aye yie yie

"Cruise's free wedding gown
    BANG

(BANG) - Tom Cruise has reportedly organised a free wedding dress for pregnant fiancée Katie Holmes - despite being one of Hollywood's highest paid actors.

The wealthy star has allegedly asked designer pal Giorgio Armani to create a vintage satin gown for Katie.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper "Tom asked Giorgio to design the dress especially and he has had Katie in for several fittings.

"It's unusual for the groom to have a say in the dress but he has had a lot of input.

"It seems Tom has a very clear idea of what he wants."

Last week, it was claimed the smitten couple are planning a beach wedding in Mexico next month because Cruise doesn't want his baby born outside of marriage.

A source said: "Tom's old fashioned. He wants his child to be born in wedlock.

"They both decided on the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun as soon as they got engaged and initially were planning on tying the knot around Christmas. "Katie didn't know that she was pregnant, so their arrangements suddenly had to be changed."

The Canadian Press BANG Media International
    and a link to the page this story came from http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.c...s/1333442.armx

what about what katie wants, she is the one who will be wearing it afterall. or does he not allow his future wife speaking time

Premium Member
    If Tom is so "old fashioned" then what's he doing getting her pregnant "out of wedlock"?

WedLOCK is right. Kind of a scary word in this case, he probably has poor Katie locked up and only lets her out for photo-ops.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    what about what katie wants, she is the one who will be wearing it afterall.
    Maybe he is secretly fantasizing about wearing it himself.

OK, cheap shot, I admit...

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl

But its actually plausible. ~BRRRRR~ Gave me the chills just thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    If Tom is so "old fashioned" then what's he doing getting her pregnant "out of wedlock"?

WedLOCK is right. Kind of a scary word in this case, he probably has poor Katie locked up and only lets her out for photo-ops.
    At the same time, why wouldn't Katie possibly suspect that if she was doing the deed that she COULD BE pregnant..why such a surprise. Unless Tom told her that he shoots blanks just so he could get her in the sack.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

There are so many things wrong with that article I don't even know what to say.

Get out Katie!!! Run!!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    At the same time, why wouldn't Katie possibly suspect that if she was doing the deed that she COULD BE pregnant..why such a surprise...Unless Tom told her that he shoots blanks just so he could get her in the sack.
    My point was that if he has such high values that he won't let a child be born outside of marriage then he should not have had sex outside of marriage. If he is that "old fashioned" then he should have insisted that they wait until their wedding night. (Yeah right. )
    Unless he really does shoot blanks like you said (and didn't we all think that?) and if it's true that this isn't even his baby maybe he hasn't even been shooting at all. Either way, it sounds like the morals come out only when he needs to make himself look good.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl

I was thinking the same things you guys are. If he's so old-fashioned, why is Katie now pregnant then. This whole wedding is getting stinkier and stinkier. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Katie's family wasn't even there on the wedding day.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    "They both decided on the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun as soon as they got engaged and initially were planning on tying the knot around Christmas. "Katie didn't know that she was pregnant, so their arrangements suddenly had to be changed."
    Okay... I stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun and it's absolutely gorgeous.

He seriously gives some major mixed messages.... hates drugs, but likes premarital sex. Doesn't want Katie acting in a movie with drugs as a major theme, but he can be a murderer in a movie.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread