+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 186 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Melitta
    According to one of the tabloids, Katie is in a movie with Dennis Quaid. Mr. Cruise took the script sent to Katie, rewrote most of her lines and sent it back to Mr. Quaid. All of this without Katie knowing what he was doing. When Mr. Quaid called (or sent a note) can't remember which, to Katie and told her she could be replaced, she admitted to knowing nothing about it and supposedly ripped Mr. Cruise a new gas hole and told him to stay out of her acting career. I will see if I can find the article and possibly post a link.
    That's interesting. And now she's pulled out of the project due to her pregnancy. Hmmm... perhaps not.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I can't find a way to link to the article, but it is in the Enquirer page 12 Mike Walker with all the Gossip. It is titled Tom tries Cruise control on Dennis - Until Katie grabs the wheel. The movie is Shame on You. Says newly pregnant Katie is signed to co-star and says that Tom crossed out and rewrote many of her scripted lines and sent page after page of notes to Quaid dictating just how Katie must be lit and photographed. Quaid told Katie's reps that either she can deliver her lines as scripted or he would replace her. Katie supposedly told Tom to stop interfering when she found out what he had done. Quaid also sent back the offending package to Tom and told him his notes aren't even note worthy. Broadway, I haven't heard if she has pulled out of the project or not.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

She's definitely dropped out of the movie... but now I'm wondering her reason for doing so. Is it really the pregnancy, or did someone say "buh-bye.. not willing to deal with Tom's demands."

But then again, they're not going to begin filming until after the beginning of the year (since Dennis Quaid is determined to film in New Orleans) so she'll definitely be 7-9 months preggo when they begin. That wouldn't work.

It just gets more and more ridiculous. If his sister as his publicist is supposed to 'help' his career, it isn't working. He's losing any credibility he once had.

Nicole Kidman should be grateful for unanswered prayers. What a freak.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I bet she wakes up every morning, turns to the gossip section of her paper and does a jubilant closed-fist-pump and muffled "Yessss!". After which, I draw her bath and bring her breakfast...

On a silly-serious note: I'd like to thank all of you who are following this story. There's nothing that takes the heat off a busy day than to come here and read how much of a punchline Tom has become.

that is so rediculous that tom thinks he can do something like that and have people just comply. the real world isn't one big scientology group, tom!

.. and the other amusing part is how much of a double standard it is. To think of the content of most all of the movies that he's been in, and then he has to dictate what "Kate" can and cannot do and how people must treat her? Get over yourself, buddy.

I wonder if he even knows that she was in the forgiven, or whatever movie it was where she... bared her "soul"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Not to mention the two kids they adopted. I wonder how they feel now that dad is World Class Freak.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    He's pushing them into scientology, or at least Izabella.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread