+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 186 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    But i thought they quit in feb/march. if so her bump would be bigger and she'd be due in late nov/early dec. Or who knows.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Ive heard it could possibly (gasp) be Chris Kleins baby...Who knows....
    According to Chris Klein in an article on msnbc.com this week... he and Katie broke up in March, and they haven't spoken at all since.

So if it was his, Katie would be over 7 months pregnant. She's not... so that's not a possibility.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    According to Chris Klein in an article on msnbc.com this week... he and Katie broke up in March, and they haven't spoken at all since.

So if it was his, Katie would be over 7 months pregnant. She's not... so that's not a possibility.
    Oh, Broadway, our dear sweet innocent Broadway, you are assuming that the, um, act of conception (well, I had to keep it PG-13...) necessitates talking. But, yeah, I agree with you that it's not his, but something weird is going on here. Well, the whole thing is weird, but you know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Oh, Broadway, our dear sweet innocent Broadway, you are assuming that the, um, act of conception (well, I had to keep it PG-13...) necessitates talking.
    Good point.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Oh, Broadway, our dear sweet innocent Broadway, you are assuming that the, um, act of conception (well, I had to keep it PG-13...) necessitates talking. But, yeah, I agree with you that it's not his, but something weird is going on here. Well, the whole thing is weird, but you know what I mean...

Your so funny! HMmm maybe Tom Cruise paid him off too....lol
    I also heard LeAnn Devette (Toms sister and publicist and fellow Scientologist) ordered the parishoners at Katies family's church not to speak to the press. Who does Tom think he is???
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I also heard LeAnn Devette (Toms sister and publicist and fellow Scientologist) ordered the parishoners at Katies family's church not to speak to the press. Who does Tom think he is???
    That is too funny. She thinks she can "order" a whole church full of people around? These people are delusional. I think poor Katie has been kidnapped and brainwashed by a sick cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway

Also, as "perfect" as Tom thinks he is, I don't see him accepting another man's baby as his own!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I wouldn't discount Katie's future career just yet...Nicole was a "nobody" basically when they first met and got married and her career has more than climaxed his in many ways since. But then again, Nicole has great talent and she enjoyed the infamous "iron clad" confidentiality agreement on her side at the time when Tom wasn't coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs...so, never mind, I guess Katie's career is toast.

It does make me wonder now if Tom/Nicole chose to adopt because Nicole wouldn't do the silent birth thing.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    That is too funny. She thinks she can "order" a whole church full of people around? These people are delusional. I think poor Katie has been kidnapped and brainwashed by a sick cult.
    What kind of power trip is Tom's sister on? I didn't know that Tom's mouthpiece was more powerful than the diocese.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

According to one of the tabloids, Katie is in a movie with Dennis Quaid. Mr. Cruise took the script sent to Katie, rewrote most of her lines and sent it back to Mr. Quaid. All of this without Katie knowing what he was doing. When Mr. Quaid called (or sent a note) can't remember which, to Katie and told her she could be replaced, she admitted to knowing nothing about it and supposedly ripped Mr. Cruise a new gas hole and told him to stay out of her acting career. I will see if I can find the article and possibly post a link.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread