+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 186 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Age is simply a number for me, I don't think its a big deal.

What's disturbing for me is she can so radically change herself that her moral values and religion are completely different than what she's been raised under, especially considering she didn't have any traumatic event that would bring about such a change....oh wait that traumatic event is Tom Cruise, nevermind.

Premium Member
    [QUOTE=geek the girl]Yes, and that's the saddest part about all this. She's shown some considerable talent in the past. Also, she seemed to have the ability to make good career choices up until now - mixing high quality indie movies with blockbusters and television. Tom Cruise will definitely put an end to what could have been a promising career. Sad stuff.[QUOTE]
    I don't know what he did to her but he's turned her into a Stepford wife. I used to laugh at all the "Free Katie" sites but now it's not so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I don't know what he did to her but he's turned her into a Stepford wife. I used to laugh at all the "Free Katie" sites but now it's not so funny.
    Yep, this thing stop being "funny" when she got pregnant. It's one thing to ruin your life, another to ruin an innocent baby's.

I know. It's deeply disturbing to see a young, seemingly smart girl give up her career, religious belief, friends and family - heck, her personal integrity is on the line here - for a bona fide nut job.

I wonder how long it will last? Any ideas?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I agree with all of the statements up there
    However long it lasts seems too long to me.

Penelope Cruz sure dodged a bullet.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    Penelope Cruz sure dodged a bullet.
    Whoa, I forgot about her. You are right though. I wonder what Nicole Kidman is thinking these days. This whole drama can't be easy for her either, they were married what... 10 years?

Whoa, I forgot about her. You are right though. I wonder what Nicole Kidman is thinking these days. This whole drama can't be easy for her either, they were married what... 10 years?

Yeah, she's the one that has to explain to the other kids why the world thinks their daddy is nuts. On the other hand, she was with him 10 years. Maybe she doesn't think he's that weird.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

he seemed a lot more.. calm when he was married to nicole. it seems once their divorce he went publicly nuts. i can't imagine why their marriage didn't last /sarcasm

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    When this is over, she'll be left depressed with nothing but a child. She's giving up everthing for absolutely nothing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread