+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 186 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

ther's talk on a few other gossip sites that the photo of Katie in the silk top and hugenormous belly are photoshopped, but I have no clue. Katie's lawyer daddy handles marital litigation. Interesting.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    ther's talk on a few other gossip sites that the photo of Katie in the silk top and hugenormous belly are photoshopped, but I have no clue. Katie's lawyer daddy handles marital litigation. Interesting.
    Wasn't that picture in People? You'd think they'd check before they used it.

If I were her dad, I'd be furious as well. Katie was apparently a virgin throughout her relationship with Chris Klein... which ended in February. Then all of a sudden she starts dating Tom Cruise in April and 6 months later looks like she's 5-6 months pregnant?

Something is really, really fishy when you have a strong Catholic that has maintained her virginity through a serious 5 year relationship, but then within six months starts dating, gets engaged, and is pregnant by a new man?

And... I'm thinking that Carol K is the name of the aunt that my friend knows. I'll have to ask her when she returns from her trip.
    Last edited by Broadway; 10-13-2005 at 05:03 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I heard Katie's dad is furious about the pregnancy and doesn't like Cruise. I think I read it on thesuperficial.com
    Think about it: Shy, reserved, well-liked, well-respected and virgin girl, makes an a$$ out of herself with her boyfriend, changes religion, becomes pregnant before marriage (and from the looks of it, before engagement) and risks her whole career. Yeah, my father would be furious also.

I find it hard to believe that ALL of the pics from that game are photoshopped, there's at least 100 of them floating around all of different angels, etc, all showing the same thing. regardless, this is just all whacked out.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if was
    A. it was photoshopped
    B. A stunt belly
    Or
    C. Her at 4-5 months
    I put b in the because the day after it was announced they showed a pic of them together and the tummy wasn't apparent, then on friday with the Issabella footage you get this visible tummy all of a sudden.
    Anything is possible with these 2 for publicity after all.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

, maybe it's Chris' baby.
    But i think the difference between the sweater pics and the blue shirt pics is the type of material. the sweater could hide any bulk a lot better than the blue shirt.
    Something's sure fishy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And... I'm thinking that Carol K is the name of the aunt that my friend knows. I'll have to ask her when she returns from her trip.
    Okay... Carol isn't the aunt that my friend knows.

But... the talk that Katie's dad is angry at Tom is apparently very, very true. Katie's one of five kids, I believe, and her parents are wonderful grandparents. One reason they aren't happy is because they know that their youngest child is having a baby that they will probably never (rarely) see. This baby will be "Tom Cruise's child" and they won't be able to have the role in the baby's life that they would like.

There is also something else going on that the family is apparently sworn to secrecy over. I asked my friend if she got the feeling that the secret was that the relationship was a sham, but she said she didn't get that feeling... she thought that it was the fact that the wedding had been set. But that is purely speculation on her part, as the aunt hasn't said anything hinting at what the secret is about.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    No matter what happens, it seems that Katie's career is pretty much over.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Well, I just can't stand her. But with this I can rag on her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    No matter what happens, it seems that Katie's career is pretty much over.
    Yes, and that's the saddest part about all this. She's shown some considerable talent in the past. Also, she seemed to have the ability to make good career choices up until now - mixing high quality indie movies with blockbusters and television. Tom Cruise will definitely put an end to what could have been a promising career. Sad stuff.

Katie is my age, and I have to say the ick factor just keeps getting higher for me. Why couldn't she have stuck to someone her age - or at least someone sane?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread