+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 186 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Well, if you believe my mother's horror stories about my birth (don't they all have horror stories? ) I should be in a padded room in 4-point restraints and heavily sedated.

I read an article about Katie dismissing people who have been with her for years, it was titled "Cruise Control". The more I hear about this the more I think Scientology is a very scary cult and I'm waiting for Tom to start handing out Kool-Aid.
    I heard the same thing on the radio driving to work yesterday and the DJ's comment was that if Cruise starts buying athletic shoes and studying the paths of comets, Katie better get moving. I can't imagine how her parents feel right now, if the only way that they can get to speak to their daughter is by contacting some stranger first...heck all these people are probably strangers. Has anyone heard whether her parents have actually met Mr. Cruise and the Scientology support staff?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think 6 months at least...her bellybutton has popped. That doesn't usually happen until quite late (or maybe she still has a bellybutton ring in...who knows)

Premium Member
    For someone as thin as Katie, there's no way she's less than 5-6 months along as big as her belly looks.

This whole sick thing just makes you want to round up an extraction team with some helicopters (like on the first episode of 'Commander in Chief') and go pluck poor Katie out of there while there might still a chance to de-program her.

It is so strange she is suddenly that big, she wore such clingy stuff so recently. Maybe she is one of those people who suddenly there it is! I of course showed from the moment of conception!

Well only birth will tell, either it will tell us when she got knocked up or it will be a really large "preemie" guess we will see.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    This is from imdb.com today:

No IVF Treatment for Holmes, Says Aunt

Katie Holmes conceived her baby with fiance Tom Cruise without the aid of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment, according to the Hollywood beauty's aunt. Carol Zydorczyk has spoken out to deny reports pregnant Holmes received Ivf treatment. She says, "I can assure you they did it the old fashioned way." Batman Begins star Holmes and Cruise announced her pregnancy last week, just six months after the couple began dating.
    I just find it creepy that her aunt is "assuring" everyone they did it "the old fashioned way"....how, precisely, does she know this?

ITA with everyone up stream--she's got to be at least five to six months along.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    For someone as thin as Katie, there's no way she's less than 5-6 months along as big as her belly looks.
    And as flat as a pancake as her boobs were in Rome when they first appeared, her boobs look much bigger in that picture. That just wouldn't happen that drastically in a 2-3 month long pregnancy...she's much further along.

And Phonegrrl...I'm totally cracking up at your "up stream" comment and the fact that you posted about in-vitro....you're killing me!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl

I just find it creepy that her aunt is "assuring" everyone they did it "the old fashioned way"....how, precisely, does she know this?
    EW!! I agree, that's gross. I can't imagine even HAVING that conversation with my aunt.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    This is from imdb.com today:

ITA with everyone up stream--she's got to be at least five to six months along.
    What exactly is the "old-fashioned" way for Scientologists?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Would explain why he proposed to her so quickly....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Even if I were Katie Holmes' aunt and she told me this I'd be skeptical, especially considering how peculiar she's behaved since the TomKat fiasco. One can only wonder if she was coached into telling her family that by her fellow scientologists.

I heard Katie's dad is furious about the pregnancy and doesn't like Cruise. I think I read it on thesuperficial.com

+ Reply to Thread