+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 186 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

,someone at a soccer game said she looked 5 months pregnant, so we all know what tha means. what was that again about her being a virgin?

Judging from this photo, I'd say she's further along than three months:

"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I haven't seen any pictures of her recently, and all I can say is whoa, she looks six months along!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I haven't seen any pictures of her recently, and all I can say is whoa, she looks six months along!
    What a coincidence, isn't that around the time this whole "relationship" started?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Wow...she definitely looks further along than a couple of months! Maybe she was a virgin by Britney's definition.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    How many here remember their mother's child birth screams and are haunted and messed up because they do?
    Well, if you believe my mother's horror stories about my birth (don't they all have horror stories? ) I should be in a padded room in 4-point restraints and heavily sedated.

I read an article about Katie dismissing people who have been with her for years, it was titled "Cruise Control". The more I hear about this the more I think Scientology is a very scary cult and I'm waiting for Tom to start handing out Kool-Aid.

How does he manage to be married twice and not have any natural born children and then manage to knock up Katie with, what, the first try?? There is something really, really weird here. Has anyone else noticed that she seems to be almost always looking down when their pictures are taken? I've heard she is shy, but it looks like she is embarrassed or uncomfortable. She was never looking down or looking uncomfortable when her pictures were taken with Chris Klein. I think this little girl is in WAY over her head, even more so now with a baby on the way.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Melitta
    How does he manage to be married twice and not have any natural born children and then manage to knock up Katie with, what, the first try?? There is something really, really weird here. Has anyone else noticed that she seems to be almost always looking down when their pictures are taken? I've heard she is shy, but it looks like she is embarrassed or uncomfortable. She was never looking down or looking uncomfortable when her pictures were taken with Chris Klein. I think this little girl is in WAY over her head, even more so now with a baby on the way.
    totally off topic, but everytime i see your avatar i think it's a pair of orange thongs. must be the tori amos in me. lol

"the power of orange knickers...under my petty coat."
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Unbelievable. Timing is everything for them.
    It just so happens that the release date for "Batman Begins" is this Tuesday (Oct. 18) and "War of the Worlds" (Nov. 22)

Wow. I can't believe that picture. Unless she is having a litter she is at least 5 months along.

That picture of her is awful, she looks like she is in her mid to late 30's.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread