+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Exactly, there's been quite a few studies that have shown that noise, soft, but audible, is actually soothing to infants.
    But hey, Tom thinks that the only thing someone needs to cure PPD is vitamins, so all i have to say is wonder how long it will take this child to wind up in therapy.

Good point, but technically the question should be "How long before this child needs therapy?" You know he/she won't end up in therapy with Tom as a parent. At least not until they are out of the parents home. Tom will just give him/her more vitamins and tell stories about the evils of psychiatry.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Good point, but technically the question should be "How long before this child needs therapy?" You know he/she won't end up in therapy with Tom as a parent. At least not until they are out of the parents home. Tom will just give him/her more vitamins and tell stories about the evils of psychiatry.
    . . . and he'll tell his doomed progeny, "Kid. Kid, Kid, you don't even -- you're glib."
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 10-09-2005 at 08:11 PM.

Talk about glib! Just listen to us...

I think maybe I need therapy, because I was so thrilled to see more shocking news about Tom and Katie. I either need to get therapy or a life...

Well well well.... the control factor keeps coming:

news today:

Holmes Dumps Publicist for Cruise's Sister

Pregnant actress Katie Holmes has fired her publicist Leslie Sloane-Zelnick after nine years together, and has hired her fiance Tom Cruise's sister as her new spokesperson. The Batman Begins star and Cruise announced her pregnancy last week, which comes only six months after the couple began dating. Since Holmes began her controversial relationship with Cruise, she has parted ways with her management company, agents and now Sloane-Zelnick. Holmes will now be represented by Cruise's sister and fellow Scientologist Lee Anne DeVette, who became the actor's spokesperson last year after he left his longtime publicist Pat Kingsley. Sloane-Zelnick tells the New York Daily News, "We were with her for nine years. We wish her the best. She has chosen to work with her future sister-in-law. We wish her well, and congratulate her on her happy news."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    I think maybe I need therapy, because I was so thrilled to see more shocking news about Tom and Katie. I either need to get therapy or a life...
    Nah, you're fine; don't give it a second thought, JenniferInAHEALTHYSTATEOFMIND!!! It's perfectly normal for us to delight in the fact that someone so wealthy, privileged, entitled, spoiled, and pampered is a bigger mental whack job than all of us -- combined -- could ever be.

I think it's a hoot, and it makes me very happy and content with my comparatively dull, boring, low-key life.

maybe if her entire family boycotts her wedding, she'll get the hint that tom's not the sanest guy on the planet.
    He should write a book on how to creat a cult because he seems to be pretty darn good at it.

If they boycott the relationship, they may end up alienating her.
    Could it be that low self-esteem factors into this relationship? ehmmmmm im pondering.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Oh brother! E! is showing footage of them at Isabella's soccer game. I think they were so posing for pics just in the way they were sitting.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Oh brother! E! is showing footage of them at Isabella's soccer game. I think they were so posing for pics just in the way they were sitting.
    People has a few pictures of them there, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread