+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I've had children and had an epidural and still even the early stages warrant a moan. So hey your kid learns that his head and shoulders ripping you open hurts, uh yea! I wonder if Tom says ouch when he stubs his toe? Psycho!
    Yeah, it pretty much hurts from beginning to end. Whatever the worst you can imagine it being like, its worse. Good luck on that not moaning business, Katie.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    You forgot to mention that, in line with Scientology belief, poor Katie won't be allowed to have an epidural or anything even remotely pain-relieving. Now, I haven't had a baby, but... giving birth au naturel without as much as a moan?
    OK...I knew about the stupid no-pain reliever rule, but she has to be silent too?! What kind of crap is that? Is the baby allowed to cry when he/she is born, or does it have to be quiet too? Wouldn't want to upset ol' Tom...

Just wondering...are immunizations allowed in Scientology?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Just wondering...are immunizations allowed in Scientology?
    Im pretty sure that for the first week of the child's life, the parents and everyone around the baby must be quiet. I also heard that no tests will be performed on the baby for the first week, but I think after that, immunizations etc. will take place s.

Kind of bonkers if you ask me .

does anyone know what happens if the baby is in severe trouble? everyone's just supposed to be silent and let the lil one fight for themselves? makes no sense to me at all.
    just icky, icky, icky

Premium Member
    So are they not allowed to moan during sex?

I've never dealt with Scientologists in the NICU, but I hate to think what would happen if they had a critically ill baby and did not allow any tests. It all sounds very disturbing to me.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I doubt tom is anything to scream about in that area.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I feel Tom really did a number on Katie. Everything, from start to finish seems to manipulated. He makes me sick. While I'd normally never wish such a thing, I hope she gets major PPD and takes it out on Tom.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Im pretty sure that for the first week of the child's life, the parents and everyone around the baby must be quiet.
    That is so ridiculous. The noise the baby hears in your stomach is really loud, lots of swooshing (technical term) from your stomack, your heartbeating, the voices, etc. They say it's actually soothing for the baby to hear loud white noises (even vacuums) in the first weeks of his life. He feels like he is in the womb again. Way to screw your baby up at birth. Nevermind, he's already screwed, is father is Tom Cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    She already has one boob -- that boob she's marrying!!!
    I know I know - but this was too good to pass up without:
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    That is so ridiculous. The noise the baby hears in your stomach is really loud, lots of swooshing (technical term) from your stomack, your heartbeating, the voices, etc. They say it's actually soothing for the baby to hear loud white noises (even vacuums) in the first weeks of his life. He feels like he is in the womb again. Way to screw your baby up at birth. Nevermind, he's already screwed, is father is Tom Cruise.

I've also seen pics in the newspaper of babies in Russia with head phones on listening to classical music if im not mistaken.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread