+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    No screaming or groaning during labor? What are they gonna do, muzzle her?
    Because Sciententologists believe the unborn child can hear and decipher everything around them, their parents must be very careful to only say positive things, or to be silent. Poor Katie; she's doomed to a life of silence or inane comments on the weather for the duration of her pregnancy. Of course her scientology bodyguard/chaperone will be in attendance the entire time to ensure no one slips up. Frightening.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Because Sciententologists believe the unborn child can hear and decipher everything around them, their parents must be very careful to only say positive things, or to be silent. Poor Katie; she's doomed to a life of silence or inane comments on the weather for the duration of her pregnancy. Of course her scientology bodyguard/chaperone will be in attendance the entire time to ensure no one slips up. Frightening.
    Can we arrange for a group of us to stand outside the delivery room and scream obscenities...just for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I heard on the View today that in Scientology babies are born in total silence no screaming or groaning in pain from the mom! Maybe they will give Katie some vitamins so she isn't in pain!
    You forgot to mention that, in line with Scientology belief, poor Katie won't be allowed to have an epidural or anything even remotely pain-relieving. Now, I haven't had a baby, but... giving birth au naturel without as much as a moan? That's mission impossible for you, Tom. Seriously, he and his cult are freaking me out so much. I'm retroactively ashamed by the Tom Cruise calendar I had pinned to my wall when I was twelve.
    Last edited by geek the girl; 10-07-2005 at 12:51 PM.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

I know everyone else has said it but now I will say it again...

I knew TomKat reeked of publicity stunt but now that there is a baby involved, it's just sick to me.
    If you really did love music, you wouldn't limit yourself to just one genre.

I think I read somewhere that Nicole Kidman's dad is a psychologist so I wonder how Tom managed to keep his big yap shut about psychology for the 10 years he was married to her. Maybe he didn't.

Nicole needs to count her blessings every day that Tom dumped her. She turned out to be the lucky one. I hope she doesn't allow him to totally manipulate their kids into the Scientology thing.

Katie, what can I say? She is young and dumb and so sad her parents have to watch her give up her faith and have a painful childbirth as well.

Heck, I was even surprised Tom could "do the job" considering Mimi and Nicole never got pregnant by him, I thought it was rumored that he shot blanks LOL!

Maybe they did in vitro or maybe a swimmer finally got through.

I've had children and had an epidural and still even the early stages warrant a moan. So hey your kid learns that his head and shoulders ripping you open hurts, uh yea! I wonder if Tom says ouch when he stubs his toe? Psycho!

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    You forgot to mention that, in line with Scientology belief, poor Katie won't be allowed to have an epidural or anything even remotely pain-relieving.
    My god...what if she has to have a C-Section??? There's no way they can do that without pain killers is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I wonder if they've considered the effect it's going to have on the baby when Mommy Kate says "When are we going to get married?"

:nono Little TomKitten is going to be traumatized (traumatized, i tell you!) by the fact that Mommy and Daddy weren't married at the time of his/her conception. Guess Mommy better only mouth the words "I do" at her wedding.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Can we arrange for a group of us to stand outside the delivery room and scream obscenities...just for fun?
    Rah rah rah sis boom bahhhh... no noise? no obscenities though. We will find the theme song from one of Nicoles' movies and sing it.....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

It's going to hurt alot, katie!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread