+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Yea he was really sort of hyper. I was sort of embarassed to watch his antics. One whoop and a fist pump ok, but every other minute was a bit over the top. On the other hand he kept saying he has just never felt like this before. I am sure his exes might feel sad to hear that but if it's true, what can you say?

I hope for her (katie) it is true after his hyping it up so much. He said he talked to her Father and he doesn't want to dissapoint her, refering to her dream to marry him when she was younger.

I am not sure he needs the publicity anyway, he was just named the bla bla most bla bla insert something great actor EVER. I think once you get to the Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman type level how much publicity do you really need?

He doesn't do much for me in the attraction department, but I think he is a good actor.

I think he is freaking out or something. He was totally weird on Oprah yesterday. All I could think about while he was acting like that is how his kids must feel hearing that their mother never meant that much to him. Sad really, some things should just be kept private. I now think he is a complete WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Maybe she made him feel like a dream or maybe she is good in bed...who knows but I think they make a very odd couple but hey all mercy to them they are sort of cute together in a way (kinda like father and daughter lol eww) Another thing; he may have been so hush hush about his past relationships because they may have wanted it that way. Now he can just let loose...it almost feels like watching Jerry Maguire again....ooh Katie you had me at helloooo

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I must be a sucker. I thought it was cute.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    Yea he was really sort of hyper. I was sort of embarassed to watch his antics. One whoop and a fist pump ok, but every other minute was a bit over the top.
    It did seem like he was trying too hard. I don't know...I think carrying on like that on national TV has to be solely for publicity, because most people I know who find new loves still act fairly normal....and certainly don't jump on my furniture.

I already spouted off in the Oprah thread, so I'll just say I thought he was totally unbelievable...but then again I think I'm the only woman who's never liked him.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I already spouted off in the Oprah thread, so I'll just say I thought he was totally unbelievable...but then again I think I'm the only woman who's never liked him.
    Nah, you're not alone.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Nah, you're not alone.
    I've never found Mr. Cruise attractive either, however, I believe they are in love and I'm happy for them.

Add me to the list that doesn't find Tom Cruise attractive.
    Although, there is something about him that I like, but I can't put my finger on. Maybe, it's because he's such a nice guy (or seems to be).

If katie and Cruise are in love, more power to them.
    But I have to say that I still feel like it's some sort of publicity thing since they both have movies coming out this summer. It could be a coincidence, but I'm not convinced yet.

I felt a little embarrassed for him on how he acted on the Oprah show. It's like he's pushing it. If he is in love, then I guess that's great and all. I just hope Katie feels the same way about him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    I am not sure he needs the publicity anyway, he was just named the bla bla most bla bla insert something great actor EVER. I think once you get to the Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman type level how much publicity do you really need?
    I think it was Premiere Magazine's "Greatest Living Movie Star." Sorry, but that would be someone like Paul Newman or Elizabeth Taylor. If we're talking about someone who has been working lots in the last 20 years, that would be Harrison Ford. Not Tom Cruise They should call it what it really is: "The Only Actor Who Would Show Up For This B.S Photo Shoot Award."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread