+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 186 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    lol, I like Lauren Bacall. But, given her comment about Nicole Kidman a few months ago (even though it was true), along with this one about Tom Cruise, I have a feeling Tom Cruise and his extended and ex-family don't like Lauren too much.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Kao
    Well, she's absolutely right. Have you noticed how we haven't heard boo about them since both their movies dropped? it's really beginning to look like Tom whored his relationship to get more publicity for WOW. Either that or his sister ordered him to shut up after all the bad publicity he has now. Katie I feel bad for. In almost every picture I've seen lately she is looking adoringly at him, while he is either faced straight ahead or staring into the camera. And he wonders why people think he's a fraud.
    Last edited by Kao; 08-02-2005 at 02:07 AM.

they are so annoying together

Kao
    *sniff* Since they are both being silent for the time being, I must "cruise" the web to dig up the goods. And Lord, I have prevailed:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-286686c.html

Apparently, finding out that Xenu blew up the aliens in volcanos was too much for Tom becasue he almost left Scientology. Fortunately they gave him some fruit and let him exercise to clear his head.

*sigh* Every time this thread pops up with unread posts I rush in for my dose of TomKat craziness. Looks like they've decided to be crazy privately these days.

Com'on Tom! Get with it and make another bizarre move. It's more entertaining watching you self-destruct than seeing your movies.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I think he got too wacky for his wacky church. I heard they were trying to get him to shut up before he embarrassed them further. Oh, I guess I shouldn't call it wacky. It IS a religion. No offense meant to you folks that think Xenu blew up aliens in the volcano.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Kao
    Batten down the hatches, people. According to a gossip site I won't mention here, over the next few days some more crazy ass Tom antics are headed our way. YAY!

Kao

I've been away from the internet for awhile but, your posts always catch my eye and are entertaining.

No more Tom!!

I hate that I used to like him.

I hate that he acted like an idiot. He is really laying low now though (thank god)
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I hate to be the one to resurrect this thread, but I just saw on teaser on E! that Katie and Tom are expecting a baby.

I'll be in the corner with a barf bucket if you need me.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

EW!!!! Ew, ew,ew! Hand the bucket this way.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread