+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Her's some more gossip

Some Parisians think that Tom Cruise is a sect symbol.

The “War of the Worlds” star got engaged to Katie Holmes in the French capital, but now the city’s leaders have voted not to make Cruise an honorary citizen because of his membership in the controversial Church of Scientology.

In a debate this week, Paris’s City Hall pledged “never to welcome the actor Tom Cruise, spokesman for Scientology and self-declared militant for this organization,” according to Agence France Presse.
    Story continues below

Cruise had been made an honorary citizen of Marseille, but his religion is considered a cult by many French authorities, and one deputy there called the star a “sect symbol.”
    MSNBC

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    I heard he's been working on his next movie, that must be keeping him busy.
    There was an item in the news yesterday that filming has started on MI3. God help Keri Russell.... and God bless Rob Thomas! That response was priceless! Plus, we know now that he has better taste than Katie!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope to one day be forgiven for missing this snarkfest.
    However, i have been keeping up with this and i read that his behavior may be atributed to him being in the OTVII stage of scientology. Has to do with being in control or something.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Funniest. . . .article. . . .about this fiasco. . . .ever. . .

http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/cont...50725sh_shouts

The article is titled, "My Dog is Tom Cruise"

Here's a sample:

owooowowowooo!!! This bitch, she’s kind, she’s caring, she’s a wonderful, wonderful dog. It’s like . . . wow. And I don’t want to compare, but I’ve never felt this way before. We might have a litter. One thing at a time. It’s joy, man. That’s what it is. Look at my tail! I’m panting 24/7. hahahaha! I purr, even. Like a cat, man. The cat looks at me and he’s, like, “What did they put in your kibble?” haha! I don’t care. I’ve never cared what that cat thinks. But I care about him even though he’s a cynic. I care about the glib parakeet and those jerks the gerbils, but I’m not sure those are the same gerbils as before. hahaha! Those gerbils! We have fun. I bark, they run on the wheel. What’s that? The leash jingling! Is it eight already? Walk?! owooohahahahahaharuffruffruffh a!!! I love living my life!

Kao
    Man, I hope he doesn't look at her feet like, ever. I'm not trying to have a go at Katie or anything, but she has the most jacked-up pair of feet I've ever seen. And considering how I hate feet on general purposes, that's really saying something.

I dont know if this pic has already been posted before but this is a horrifying pic of Katie...with some sort of lip ailment, here's one more these pics were taken a week after they started dating. *Please dont click if you get easily sick*

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    I was just looking at the Superficial for my daily yucks, and I followed a link there (top middlish-right) to the t-shirts, and found a belt buckle that is SOOOO what I've wished I had in the past, lol! An LED belt buckle that can scroll an LED message across the buckle part. You can make your own message to scroll. I may have to order than just for the fun factor, for Halloween parties or other goofy family party situations. My son would have fun with that, lol.

How funny that I come across this post because yesterday I was checking out some pictures of the American Idol concert in Toronto and someone had video they had posted and Constantine was wearing one of these belts that someone from his "Pray for the Soul of Betty" fan groups had given him! It looked wickedly awesome!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I dont know if this pic has already been posted before but this is a horrifying pic of Katie...with some sort of lip ailment, here's one more these pics were taken a week after they started dating. *Please dont click if you get easily sick*
    That's just gross. Couldn't she have put some concealer on them, or stayed out of the public eye for a few days?
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    That's just gross. Couldn't she have put some concealer on them, or stayed out of the public eye for a few days?
    Now, Dinahann, you're just being glib! Do you know the history of skin blemishes? No, you don't, but I do. I've studied it, and I'm telling you that concealer doesn't work and is being over-used and....

Oh wait.
    Sorry, I had a Tom Cruise moment there. Never mind.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    Now, Dinahann, you're just being glib! Do you know the history of skin blemishes? No, you don't, but I do. I've studied it, and I'm telling you that concealer doesn't work and is being over-used and....

Oh wait.
    Sorry, I had a Tom Cruise moment there. Never mind.
    :nono shame shame on you.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread