+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Whoooooaaaa....
    I want I want one of these buckles!

I'd make mine say "I'm fine.... I'm still fine" and wear it to my MIL's house.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Whoooooaaaa....
    I want I want one of these buckles!

I'd make mine say "I'm fine.... I'm still fine" and wear it to my MIL's house.
    Wouldn't it be a lie the minute you walked in the door? It surely would if I were wearing it. I might be fine in the driveway, but that's about the last time I would be fine till I saw the house in the rear view mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Heh, Nem..... I've always said that I want one of those for my car windshield so I can scream at everyone and have them know exactly what I'm saying.

Maybe they have a lifesize version.
    lol Broadway! I've thought of a car-size version a few times too, complete with pre-set messages I can load with one push of a button. My own version of road-idiot messages
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Aha......... more on the rumor that Texie and, IIRC, JenniferinCO spoke about:

imdb.com
    Thomas Slams Reports He Seduced Cruise

Matchbox 20 frontman Rob Thomas has rubbished reports he had sex with Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise - and is even more mortified he's been labeled a fellow Scientologist. The singer is horrified by claims he was caught in bed with the War Of The Worlds star and has finally spoken out to end the rumors. But he's even more offended by reports he's joined Cruise and other followers of L. Ron Hubbard's Church Of Scientology, which has been labeled a "cult" by some critics. He says, "If I were gay, Tom wouldn't be on the top of my list...It would be Brad Pitt. I'm more offended by the rumors saying I'm Scientologist."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He says, "If I were gay, Tom wouldn't be on the top of my list...It would be Brad Pitt. I'm more offended by the rumors saying I'm Scientologist."
    Broadway, that is priceless!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Go Rob Thomas. That's freaking hilarious.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Kao
    Ouch!

*sniff* We really need a gossip forum in here...this is loads of fun! ^_^

Going on week 2 and still no Crazy Tom. I guess his sister told him to stifle; he is NOT a popular person these days.

That is best comeback I've heard in a long time! I wonder how rumors (especially those that are completely false, as this one appears to be) get started.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Wouldn't it be a lie the minute you walked in the door? It surely would if I were wearing it. I might be fine in the driveway, but that's about the last time I would be fine till I saw the house in the rear view mirror.
    Oh man! That is freakin perfect. *trying to catch breath*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    That is best comeback I've heard in a long time! I wonder how rumors (especially those that are completely false, as this one appears to be) get started.
    I heard he's been working on his next movie, that must be keeping him busy.

+ Reply to Thread