+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 186 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And here I had completely missed that rumor. Not that I would have believed it for a second... but I missed it.

I need to surf the web more, apparently. Heh.
    I hadn't seen it either until I saw it here, but you can google their names and sure enough.

And please note that I was not the one who opened the can of worms...I was just pointing out that it looks like a similar rumor years ago so I don't give it much credence.

it's an interesting can, Jennifer! I would have gotten around to it if Lotuslander hadn't!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Regular
    I don't care for Tom Cruise, I think he is a nut case, however, I don't buy the rumors either that he is gay. If so, why in all these years has NO ONE ever come forward and CREDIBLY confirmed the fact? In this day and age, it's hard to keep anything a secret. Someone, somewhere would have been offered enough money or something to spill the beans. I don't buy it. I think he's just plain nuts that's all.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone
    I think he's just plain nuts that's all.
    Gem Stone, thanks for providing the perfect segue to introduce the latest website to result from this whole affair...

TomCruiseIsNuts.com

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    According to "We know it's hard to be apart, but c'mon...under gossip in local paper..
    Since Katie Holmes hooked up with Tom Cruise and the Scientologists, she's not allowed to be alone---ever. When Holmes accompanied Cruise to a recent taping of "The View", eyebrows were raided when she wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom alone. At one point, Cruise asked where the bathroom was and "took Katie with him into the men's room," an insider told the New York Post. Later, when Holmes needed to go "three Scientologists followed her in." A rep for the show said, "We don't follow guests to the bathroom."
    I guess she can't have any outside influences while she is being "converted." This sounds more and more like a cult to me.I know that all faiths can be twisted and manipulated (mainstream and non-mainstream religions). When you have to completely isolate someone from all they know in order to teach them your beliefs, that's scary. That or Tom is a MASSIVE control freak.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 07-05-2005 at 01:53 PM.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Cruise & Holmes to Tie the Knot at Scientology Headquarters

Los Angleles, CA (AHN) - Tom Cruise and fiancee Katie Holmes are planning a Scientology wedding that will take place next month.The British newspaper, the Sunday Express, reports Cruise is set to tie the knot at the Scientology headquarters in Los Angeles before honeymooning on a yacht with his soon-to-be third wife.The 43-year-old actor has previously been married to actresses Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman.A source at the religious center says, "Tom has encouraged Katie to embrace our faith and they have both agreed to a Scientology wedding service."According to another report, a source explains, "It has become a prerequisite of Tom's that the closest people in his life should also be Scientologists. He was mortified when Nicole turned her back on his faith, but he is overjoyed that Katie has embraced it."

Link

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    Wow

That's really fast, I kind of feel sorry for this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    it's an interesting can, Jennifer! I would have gotten around to it if Lotuslander hadn't!
    It certainly is. I guess I just don't give it much credence because of the similarity to the other, but . It's sure fun to speculate.

ETA: That link is hilarious, Leo!
    Last edited by JenniferInCO; 07-05-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Kao
    They are having a field day with him:

http://www.picapic.net/media/TCM9C2S84Q8GV4

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    I guess she can't have any outside influences while she is being "converted." This sounds more and more like a cult to me.I know that all faiths can be twisted and manipulated (mainstream and non-mainstream religions). When you have to completely isolate someone from all they know in order to teach them your beliefs, that's scary. That or Tom is a MASSIVE control freak.
    You're right. This really does sound like cult behaviour. It's amazing that this kind of thing can happen right before our eyes...

+ Reply to Thread