+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 186 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Which is definitely a step up on the "dating ladder" so-to-speak. MM is WAY hotter than TC.
    At least she doesn't have to look down when she's with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    At least she doesn't have to look down when she's with him.

I think the only person that wouldn't have to look down on him is Charla from TAR!!

Uh-huh..yeah..riiiight... Warhol's Avatar
    According to all of the articles I've read about this supposed relationship, it's so obviously contrived that the press are downright mocking it.

For example, on CNN's morning show recently, Bill Hemmer said something to the effect of, "do they really think that America is stupid enough to believe this?"

It's a publicity stunt. End of story.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    If the relationship is real, I think they look really cute together....good luck to them.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I knew that she'd broken up with Chris, i forgot that it was just 2 mos. ago. This is ooviously her rebound faux relationship. I honestly don't see her as the type to jump from relationship to relationship, this was a 1 or 2 yr engagement not to mention a 5-6 yr relationship so i thought that she'd have taken her time to deal with it all.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

He was on Oprah yesterday and the boy is SMITTEN!! He just kept saying her name over and over and said several times he just can't be casual about it that he is in love!

Oprah asked if he was going to propose to her and he said he was going to discuss it with her. Katie came on, dragged on, later and she mouthed "I love you" to him and Oprah asked how she felt about saying when she was younger that she wanted to marry Tom Cruise and she replied " I am glad I dreamed big"

Oprah kept commenting she had never seen him like this and he was so happy and in love.

They discussed War of the Worlds for a few minutes too.

It was kinda creepy and borderline pathetic, celeb romance or " bed romp of the moment" it wierd in it's own right. But this one is PUBLICITY all the way.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I don't know what I think.

If it's genuine, great. I think it's incredibly odd that someone who is supposedly so private is so willing to go on and on and on about his new girlfriend of what, less than 3 months? I think it's a slap in the face to his exes for him to claim he's never felt so strongly about anyone before.

Poor Chris Klein.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I find it incredibly odd too...I watched some of his hoopla yesterday on Oprah (missed Katie's appearance) but did catch his ramblings....on and on and on.... I'm sure Oprah must have been wondering "What the"?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I think Tom Cruise is putting on the best acting job of his career. With how private he was about Nicole... and how silent and secretive he was about Penelope... there is absolutely NO way that he would be this open this quickly with Katie.

I taped Oprah but haven't watched it yet. But the clips I've seen with him jumping up and down off of the couch just looked so contrived. Does anyone jump down onto the floor and pump their fist just to demonstrate how happy they are? If so, that explains why my last relationship didn't work out.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread