+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

I just saw eXtra, and the reporter asked Tom cruise how he met Katie. He hesitated, and then he said he was keeping that to himself. I guess he hasn't coordinated with Katie on that story yet. This totally smells like a publicity stunt.

This relationship is completely contrived. I get the feeling she is a beard.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Wolf and Snowy, Tom doesn't want to go into the details of the romance, i.e. how long the contract is this time, and how much Katie's raking in

Tom should shave those beards off.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Check out this link:

http://www.thisislondon.com/showbiz/...Standard&ct=5#

And look at the image (click on it) of Katie Holmes. Is that really stubble rash? Looks like it might be...worse.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

I would just like to see him with someone that is shorter than he is. I haven't liked him since his split with Nicole. I think he is a .

Does anyone think this is touching on 'Dirty Old Man' territory?

Who would have thunk it.... Tom Cruise.... Dirty Old Man.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fanatic
    I have spent a lot of time kissing a lot of stubbly-faced men, and that is not stubble rash. That's a big ol fever blister over her lip. It happens, even to famous people.

Whether this relationship lasts or not depends totally on how willing Joey Potter is to throw her arms around the cult of Scientology. Penelope wouldn't do it, now she's playing naked bong bongos with McConaheeeeyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Does anyone think this is touching on 'Dirty Old Man' territory?

Who would have thunk it.... Tom Cruise.... Dirty Old Man.
    You're right, it does touch Dirty Old Man territory. She's two years older than I am, and neither of us could possibly have watched Risky Business or Top Gun when it was first around. Not that I'm not open-minded towards non-traditional relationships or anything, but he was a sex symbol when she was still in diapers.

Also, I'd like to point out that Katie is doing just fine on her own, and hardly needs an overly-publicized relationship with one of the world's biggest movie stars to boost. I personally couldn't watch Dawson's Creek - the precariousness of it made me puke - but I will hand it to her: post-Joey Potter, she's make some pretty decent flicks. I mean, Wonder Boys, The Singing Detective, and The Gift were all good movies, and her small part in The Ice Storm during the Joey era only substantiated my beliefs that she knows how to pick good parts. Not sure where Batman Begins fits in my theory, but still.

Having said that, I sure as hell wouldn't have turned down Tom Cruise, despite being in diapers when Risky Businesss premiered.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    This relationship is completely contrived. I get the feeling she is a beard.
    I'm with you guys. His "relationships" seem so phony - like when magician David Copperfield contracted model Claudia Schiffer to "marry" him...Just come out of the closet already Tom - you'll feel better for it...

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Whether this relationship lasts or not depends totally on how willing Joey Potter is to throw her arms around the cult of Scientology. Penelope wouldn't do it, now she's playing naked bong bongos with McConaheeeeyyyy.
    Which is definitely a step up on the "dating ladder" so-to-speak. MM is WAY hotter than TC.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread