+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 186 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

So the rumor mill was going this morning.

It said that when Tom was 'auditioning' for girlfriends, the offer was for 5 Mill dollars - plus publicity. While Katie isn't a 5 mill player yet for her roles, being with Tom could help her future pay-outs.

It was said the deal was 5 mill for marraige, no sex - because Tom needs to beat those constant rumours of his sexual orientation (it was also hinted that he had a similiar deal with Nicole Kidman - a business marraige, as it were you gotta admit it helped them both.)

I saw, whatever. But it's interesting to think about. I'll take 5 mill to sham marry someone at this point in my life.

Yep, same thing I've been saying all along.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Where did ya hear this Glitter? Cuz everyone's been sayin that for years.. but a real source would be cool.. Finally put the issue once and for all to rest..

Yeah, I've never heard of an actual dollar amount to the "contracts" on my varied gossip sites, so *that's* interesting.

I saw on the news this morning that Tom Cruise was squirted in his face with water from a fake microphone. He got all mad. The guy who did it was from a comedy show. They have arrested him! Poor guy. Tom has no sense of humour. Would the guy have gotten arrested if it wasn't Tom Cruise? If he had walked up and squirted you in the face with water, would you have him arrested?
    I think Mr. Cruise is so full of himself and thinks himself quite important!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    I saw on the news this morning that Tom Cruise was squirted in his face with water from a fake microphone. He got all mad. The guy who did it was from a comedy show. They have arrested him! Poor guy. Tom has no sense of humour. Would the guy have gotten arrested if it wasn't Tom Cruise?
    If some chump did that to me I'd want the buggah arrested and charged with assault, too.

I absolutely would!!

First it's water, then it could be all matter of things...I don't like Tom and his antics, but ya don't squirt people with things and not expect to get a reaction.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I can use many words to describe Tom Cruise (none of them flattering), but that doesn't mean he should be sprayed with water. His reaction was actually pretty calm, as far as things go. If that was me, I might have clocked the idiot.

Wellllll, I can see everyone's point.
    I guess I don't get riled very easily, because, taken in this context, if someone was trying to be funny, I wouldn't get mad. If they apologized afterward, realizing it did not go over as they thought it might, no biggie.
    But, I do understand why someone would get upset. My husband would be with the rest of you who would thump the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    I saw on the news this morning that Tom Cruise was squirted in his face with water from a fake microphone. He got all mad. The guy who did it was from a comedy show. They have arrested him! Poor guy. Tom has no sense of humour. Would the guy have gotten arrested if it wasn't Tom Cruise? If he had walked up and squirted you in the face with water, would you have him arrested?
    Dang right I'd have had him arrested! I personally don't like Tom Cruise, never thought he was attractive, he's not a very good actor, don't like his smug attitude, but that's just not something to do to anyone. It's assault, plain and simple, doesn't matter what the weapon was, even water. Next time it might not be plain water.

The guy may have been from a comedy show, but anyone who thinks doing something like that is funny has a 2-year old mentality.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread