+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 186 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Seeing as Katie's "engagement" that went on for 5 years with Chris Klein amounted to nothing more than lots of camera time, she's perfect for Mr. Cruise
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway

I think Katie Holmes is beautiful in an adorable kind of way. I know she's 26, but she just seems so.... 16 years old to me. That's why I just don't see her together with Tom Cruise as it's just so... incestual. She seems more like his daughter. Ick.
    Exactly what I thought. If she seemed older maybe it be more normal-seeming. But she looks like she should be off to high school. And he should be dropping her off in the morning.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm just not a big Tom Cruise fan. I don't find him handsome at all and something about him doesn't seem right. I was so dissapointed to see him with KH. She seems so sweet and young and he's just, well, yuck. I hope she doesn't want kids if she's going to hang with him. Maybe he thinks he can "mold" her into they type of woman he wants. Who know, I'm just babbling here.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    Critical, your avatar ROCKS!
    Simon and Hecubus ....

t's almost like these agents sit and call other agents. "So, I see Katie is not dating anyone and has a big movie out this summer. How would you like to arrange for her and my client Tom Cruise to be romantically linked. The publicity will be off the charts."
    ITA. It looks like their agents got them together to give them a little positive publicity right before they both have movies coming out this summer.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    She is a lot older than I thought, I have to admit. Still, I thought Tom was older than 42, too. I find it odd they are being so public with a new relationship too, Amy Lee. She towers over him in that picture - I always forget what a little guy he is.

I'm awfully disturbed by this really, they've only been together 3 weeks and already he's actually admitting this. I remember that when he was with penelope, he denied it right off the bat then the rumors were serculating. And the fact that their agents fixed this situation doesn't sound too great to me, seems more like a publicity thing.

She just came off a long term relationship, she should take her time, not weeks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I'm awfully disturbed by this really, they've only been together 3 weeks and already he's actually admitting this. I remember that when he was with penelope, he denied it right off the bat then the rumors were serculating. And the fact that their agents fixed this situation doesn't sound too great to me, seems more like a publicity thing.

She just came off a long term relationship, she should take her time, not weeks.
    ITA Amy Lee. There's actually an article, I think on Yahoo news, about this (now, of course, I can't find the story). The article basically asserts that this whole relationship thing is publicity for both of them since they both have movies coming out: his is War of the Worlds, hers Batman Begins. The article goes on to talk about how the last 3 movies of TC's have not done as well at the box office and that KH is not really a big star, so this "relationship" is a way to generate buzz and help both of their careers. BTW - The publicist that gave the story to the press is Tom's sister. Maybe the relationship is real. Maybe not. If it is real and they "went public" just to help their careers :nono I predict we'll be reading about the break-up in the not-so-distant future.

While Katie's enjoying the spotlight, her ex is enjoying his own kind of spotlight: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050501/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl Talk about having a bad week. First the drunk driving sentence and then his ex-girlfriend is dating Tom Cruise! That's gotta hurt.

Critical, your avatar ROCKS!
    Thanks!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Tom Cruise + [anyone].

Hmmm.

As exciting as Ben Afflec + [anyone], or Jennifer Lopez + [anyone]

ing
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I was reading this somewhere in Yahoo! News, a very laughable headline: "Katie Holmes predicted her marriage to Tom Cruise"

All Katie Holmes said in an interview w/ Seventeen Magazine is: "I think every little girl dreams about (her wedding)," Holmes told Seventeen in October. "I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/ae/3160641

They're not even married yet! I dream of eating chocolate cakes from time to time and in few weeks I'll be eating one, I must be psychic or something.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i was thinking about the whole publicity angle of this relationship with both of them having big movies out this year...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This whole thing is a little much for me...

I would be surprised if they made it through the summer.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread