+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186
Results 1,851 to 1,858 of 1858
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Re: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    From what I've heard, the paparazzi are bing alerted to where Suri is going to be so that they can get their pictures. After thinking about it, that could be a good thing to avoid chaos and danger. It can give the parents an element of control, I guess. Personally, I think I might move to a calmer place, and come into the city when I needed to. Not every actor lives in these loony bins of chaos, and their careers still thrive.
    I am never sure why they need these pictures I dont think people are that interested in Suri, and where she is. Maybe they are, and I dont know it
    After all, I did see her on ET with her high heels on
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Suri Cruise Enrolled In Catholic School, Katie Holmes Forbids Designer Clothes: REPORT
    This is why I've always liked Katie and why I was really bummed when she got together with Tom Cruise. I hope this talk of Suri being raised more like a normal little girl (or as normal as she can be with her life) is true.
    Good for Katie. I wonder, if this is the case, if Suri's 'high heels' were more the fault of her indulgent father than her mother.

Kids are very adaptable. Suri will get used to her new circumstances with time, and hopefully will turn out to be the better for it. I have always respected those actors who keep their children very much hidden from view. It would be great if Katie could manage that. With time, and a new celebrity scandal, the papparazzi will move on.

Tom is cool. That's my opinion.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jafo View Post
    Tom is cool. That's my opinion.
    I like me some Tom too and frankly never got why Katie is/was considered such a victim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    jafo likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I like me some Tom too and frankly never got why Katie is/was considered such a victim.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Yup, that's how I feel .I think Tom really loved Katie, I am no sure he still doesn't. But for her to play the victim in all of this, meh
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yup, that's how I feel .I think Tom really loved Katie, I am no sure he still doesn't. But for her to play the victim in all of this, meh
    I'm not a fan of Tom at all. I've never cared for his acting style & personally he's always seemed very phony.
    But I agree that portraying Katie such a victim is just off. She chose to marry him of her own free will. She chose to get pregnant & have a child. I've never heard anything about any physical abuse.

This was just 2 people who went into something too quickly without knowing all the details about each other. They married during the initial "isn't she/he wonderful!" faze of a relationship. It went sour. They divorced.
    That's it. She wasn't victimized. Neither was he. They were just wrong for each other.
    It sucks, but that's life. You move on.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'm not a fan of Tom at all. I've never cared for his acting style & personally he's always seemed very phony.
    But I agree that portraying Katie such a victim is just off. She chose to marry him of her own free will. She chose to get pregnant & have a child. I've never heard anything about any physical abuse.

This was just 2 people who went into something too quickly without knowing all the details about each other. They married during the initial "isn't she/he wonderful!" faze of a relationship. It went sour. They divorced.
    That's it. She wasn't victimized. Neither was he. They were just wrong for each other.
    It sucks, but that's life. You move on.
    I think he has. He has made two movies since then, with a third on the way. I have no idea what she has been up to. Hopefully their daughter is doing well
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Well I liked Tom in "A few Good Men".

About Katie ... I just watched some of that series "The Kennedy's" and I think Katie Holmes did a fantastic job playing Jackie. Frankly, I was surprised, She is a lovely girl ... but I always thought she was a lightweight as an actress.

I enjoyed her as Jackie.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread