+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84134174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1858
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Re: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's too bad. One thing he has been , is a good father .Oh well Suri's loss, it will be funny if Suri decides when she is older to do what she wants, and ends up with Tom. Holmes father would have cow man.
    She's not trying to keep him from Suri...there are photos that came out today. He's back in NY (a break in filming?) and he was carrying Suri into a hotel. So he's spending time with her when his schedule permits, from the looks of it.
    sweetpea and bee stung lips like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She's not trying to keep him from Suri...there are photos that came out today. He's back in NY (a break in filming?) and he was carrying Suri into a hotel. So he's spending time with her when his schedule permits, from the looks of it.
    Maybe he came to see how she was. They were in car accident ( Holmes and her daughter)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I saw that and it made me happy.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am glad to see that Katie is able to use the word "No" with her daughter. That is very loving. I would expect Suri to, very soon, begin to try to play her parents off, one against the other. She's a very smart girl, and is about at the right age. This is not going to be easy for any of them. With children being the ways that they can be, can hardly wait to see if Suri ends up with that puppy...probably from her dad.

One thing I didn't understand, and somebody straighten me out if I am confused, is why Katie took Suri to the pet for shop 3 days if she did not plan to let the child have the dog? I can understand not wanting a puppy, but was it necesssary to keep going there and getting the child's hopes up?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know..we always peruse the pet shop when we go to the mall. My son loves just going in and looking at the cuties. We also take him to the zoo and he doesn't expect us to bring home a tiger..lol. I guess if your intentions are clear when you walk in, the kids aren't going to be disappointed (or as disappointed) when you walk out empty handed.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A very young child who is used to getting her own way could be a different story. I did hear on one of the many shows talking about Suri that she was used to getting her way. I also heard that Suri now has chores, like making her bed in the morning, for one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not buying it. As I said before, I didnt know who Holmes was before TC married her, I dont think she is much of an actress myself.She isnt a victim in this.I have read and heard the opposite about their adopted children Conner an Isabella.- ( although none of us know the truth) none of us .

We have to agree to disagree, I think Holmes came out smelling like a rose. Suri is the one that is lucky to have TWO loving parents, and she will never go without.
    I am just speculating and tossing ideas around about possibilities. I am not attached to any theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am just speculating and tossing ideas around about possibilities. I am not attached to any theory.
    I am just glad Tom was hugging his daughter yesterday, divorce, for whatever reason is so hard on children.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If Suri now has chores, and is getting told "no" once in awhile, then Katie is doing a good thing, IMO. She will be just fine. It's an adjustment. I'm a child of divorce, but I always knew both my parents loved me and wanted the best for me. It is very sad, but it sounds like Katie is really doing the right thing raising Suri, and I applaud her for it. It can't be easy being under such a microscope.
    prhoshay and JavaJo like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyMare
    As I said before, I didnt know who Holmes was before TC married her, I dont think she is much of an actress myself.She isnt a victim in this.I have read and heard the opposite about their adopted children Conner an Isabella.- ( although none of us know the truth) none of us .
    For someone who claims to not care about actor's personal lives, you sure know a lot about these 2. LOL.

It's hard to separate the two--career and personal lives because they put so much out there themselves and then turn around and say we'd like our privacy. I used to think being famous would be awesome. Today? Not so much. Although there are many who are able to maintain their privacy because they aren't sticking their faces into every camera they can.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea
    She didn't have foresight, and like millions of women before her and sadly millions after her, she realized after the wedding that she had made a mistake. I applaud her courage and I respect her decision to make a new life for herself and her daughter.
    That's all good and dandy but why would she go on to have a child with him? That made no sense to me, especially if she saw what happened between Nicole and her children. But then again, who wouldn't want TC's child? Cha-ching!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread