+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 186 FirstFirst ... 80130170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1858
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    One must remember she is a woman of many talents!!
    Silly me. LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think either Scientology pressured Tom to settle quickly or Katie had some info on him that she threatened to release to the public.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think either Scientology pressured Tom to settle quickly or Katie had some info on him that she threatened to release to the public.

You can't help but to have your mind go there. Mine did! She must have had proof of whatever it was but she's probably been sworn to secrecy in exchange for having the whole thing move along so quickly.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stand by...the last chapter hasn't been written on this Cruise-Holmes story yet. Guaranteed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    Oh, thank goodness! I was soooo worried about whether Suri was eating or not. I can rest now that ET has put my mind at ease. ::snark::
    The real question is...when it gets cold, will she put a winter coat on Suri or not?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The real question is...when it gets cold, will she put a winter coat on Suri or not?
    Maybe but it would be out of character...wonder how long Katie will be able to carry this child??? I see more pictures of Suri being carried, than I do with her walking.....and that's usually when she's wearing her heels!

FORT Fogey

This divorce was settled so quickly that I, too, suspect something is up. They claim it is for Suri's sake. pfffffffffffffffft Katie has sole custody (liberal visitation for Tom), another curious point. And the biggest red flag is all the preparation that was kept secret. The fact he had no clue is very unusual! And I believe he didn't. Katies dad had everything in place for her including a place to live and firing those around her hired by Tom the very day she filed. No warning. No matter what they say Scientology played a huge role but there is much more.

Katie probably got everything she wanted and Tom got a signed contract that she would not divulge her reasons for leaving or anything damaging to his career.

I didn't know that his kids with Nicole lived with him and rarely saw their mother. There is a story there too! We may find out when one of them decides to write a book.

Nicole was a pretty young woman but in the pics from the link above she has overdone it with plastic surgery. Too bad.

FORT Fogey

Isabella and Connor must be in the web of Scientology and that is exactly why they are estranged from their mother. Scientology encourages cutting contact with family and friends outside of their bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Isabella and Connor must be in the web of Scientology and that is exactly why they are estranged from their mother. Scientology encourages cutting contact with family and friends outside of their bubble.
    Yes, they are both committed to the "faith". Such a shame, they are still her kids but I'm sure they have made their feelings known to her. I don't know what kind of mother she is, but I'm sure she loves her kids.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I've learned is that men seldom "see it coming"! The naughty part of me says that they think they are so wonderful, and what they have put together is sooo wonderful....who would ever want to leave them??? Sometimes, guys, you've got to learn to think beyond the ends of your d.... uh, "noses"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread